Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria  (Read 9761 times)

Offline ik8133

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has is touring and is in Aberdeen at the moment, just wondering if anybody on here has visited her while she has been in other parts of the UK?  Has favourable reviews on AW, but no reviews here.

Also listed here, with a couple of reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

£90 to £100 for 30mims....for that kinda money she better be doing the washing, iron and the dishes after I have my wicked way with her lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline ik8133

Yes she is bit on the expensive side, it was that I was so attracted to her body!  :P

I may give her a call and sound her out.

Tjkooker

Looks heavily photoshopped. Limited services. I wouldn't.

Hibernian

jockyw

Pics do look heavily photoshopped. Nice looking photoshopped pics though.  Maybe a bit pricey considering services on offer

Offline spud jizz

seen her maybe 2 years ago in aberdeen, nice girl but yes photos are heavily photo shopped. She must be 35 ish and was at the time a lot heaver than her photos suggest, maybe a 7 out of 10 at best
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sumertime

I was considering visiting "Victoria" either today or tomorrow.... Feedback of 20 excellent and a reasonable "Good" rate of £150/hr. Being ultra sensitive after a few "YUKs" or B&S, I did a search on the pics.... and this came up
- last accessed 19Nov14 when she is over here!!!  and also

Both these relate to Brussels - so is she a frequent flyer VIP or am I likely to be conned!!   
I really do hope she is genuine she looks a stunner..... :cry:

Offline seeker

Just goes to show if you've got a fanny
And are nice looking
You can make money anywhere.
A travelling business  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
London Newyork Paris Rome.  :cool:

rab773

1st time comments for me but will do more, had read this one and the one the other day titled Edinburgh ones to avoid where she is reviewed,but its not been linked to here. I saw her last year and i can agree photos are not accurate, i don't think its photoshop i think its a completely different girl,who is also much younger, i expected the gorgeous girl in the photos. The lady who i met has the same hair colour etc,is Russian and mid 40s, a lovely lady to spend time with but not what i was expecting. The Edinburgh comments re written teeth etc make me suspect a gait and switch as the lady i met has good teeth and was well turned out

WinterSoldier

I had terrible experience with victoria, i left a review, im not the only one who has left a negative review of her either.

My advice would be too stay well clear.

How she managed to get good reviews is beyond me, her photos are nothing like her and her teeth are absolutely disgusting, and i mean disgusting( brown stained teeth)

rab773

What age do you think she was? I think there are maybe more than one person using the advert? The ads appear on other sites with even more photos, some of which look even more different

WinterSoldier

I would say she was early 40s,, the girl i saw was defo the one in the pictures but they are really heavily photoshopped.. Her breasts look nothing like that.

Like i said before she nearly put me off punting forever.

bensonhedges20

I had terrible experience with victoria, i left a review, im not the only one who has left a negative review of her either.

My advice would be too stay well clear.

How she managed to get good reviews is beyond me, her photos are nothing like her and her teeth are absolutely disgusting, and i mean disgusting( brown stained teeth)

The same can be said about Lucy long legs but she's as popular as ever. I don't think punters care about teeth.

WinterSoldier

Hahaha each to their own i suppose, but in my opinion there is no excuse for having skanky brown teeth, you can tell alot about a person who cant even be bothered to care for their teeth... Disgusting!!

Offline tazman1002001

Hahaha each to their own i suppose, but in my opinion there is no excuse for having skanky brown teeth, you can tell alot about a person who cant even be bothered to care for their teeth... Disgusting!!

I totally agree....... For me it's also the same about when I go to a WG flat.....it may sound fluffy but if the bathroom is clean 99% of the time the girl is also clean
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

rab773

Listed as in Edinburgh on aw today?

Offline JJM

I totally agree....... For me it's also the same about when I go to a WG flat.....it may sound fluffy but if the bathroom is clean 99% of the time the girl is also clean

I must have been in that unfortunate 1% then, since the rise in these serviced apartments, it's easy to have a jazzy modern looking clean bathroom only for them to wiff.

Offline johnjo72

Hi all, newbie here. I was just about to make a booking, she is advertised as in Aberdeen, and then found this thread on this site.

Pictures look really something else yet she gets very bad reviews on this oldish thread? Has anyone seen her recently? Are the comments above accurate? Surely she can`t be as bad as all this, or maybe she is best avoided?

Offline auldie63

Welcome Johnny Boy, why don't you just pop along and take one for the team?

Offline johnjo72

Thanks Auldyin,

On the subject of "auld" that`s part of the problem. Says 29 but comments here say "in her 40`s".........I know a lot of them lie about their age, I`m no expert on guessing a lady`s age but understating by over 10 years is taking the piss

Offline auldie63

Maybe so but It's par for the course on AW. Always add a decade to the stated age, that way you will not be too disappointed when she opens the door and you see that it should have been 20+.

Offline johnjo72

aye and a bit of a fright? Maybe we should just walk away, straight away when it`s so obvious that it`s all lies

Offline johnjo72

Ok guys i decided to go ahead after asking this forum for advice after many negative comments here, and a month or so has now passed. Having read many of the comments in here i am sure i will sound like a "white knight" " a fluffy" or even "her" but if you do a search for her she seems to have disappeared now so no point in me lying? Here goes, met her pm and was immediately impressed by her appearance, yes probably early 40's so auldyin right with that comment, but immaculately turned out ,hair and teeth all fine,no brown staining haha, services restricted however, covered o,no reverse allowed but still very enjoyable,felt more like your girlfriend than a hooker. She did say was giving up soon so maybe she has or maybe she turns up with a new name and profile etc? Anyone know? In summary if she does i would see again but not a 1st choice

Offline johnjo72

No that's not her but if you look at the original link it takes you back to the aw page but no profile just a link to photos etc , see for yourself. Maybe she is making a return or what does that mean?

Dipdop

I see the original link now - before my phone was telling me it couldn't connect so I assumed that it was a bad link.

jhonnysun

hallo i am new member and i would like see vic... is her or different from the pictures?????

Offline johnjo72

Is that you Sergei? Sounds like you know the answer

Offline johnjo72

OMG what`s she doing with the photos update? Most of you probably remember the previous heavily photo shopped ones and all the comments being made on here? She then disappeared but is back on but with a mix of some old and new photos which all look completely different or that in a few  she has had one too many sherries?

Offline nike

How do they come up with prices. she doesn't look great facially but is charging £150 for an hour, she needs to cut that in half if she's going to tempt me or offer granny's home cooked 3 course dinner as an extra. 36 year old, looks  closer to 46 to me. :cool: :lol: :D 

jhonnysun

I would like to know if she be the one with the blue dress at 100 % or not