Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri__ and whiteswan 2hr PSE filmed filth-fest Outcall - Chiswick  (Read 2968 times)

26 review(s) for Miss Capri__ (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
18 review(s) for whiteswan (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rabsie

External Link/Members Only

Miss Capri__ 2 hrs £600 + £100 for duo
Whiteswan    2 hrs £400

I had been discussing an FFM with Capri, I let her choose a couple of possible girls from aw. When she let me know her choices I thoroughly approved of her taste. Whiteswan was top of both our lists, I had tried to book her previously but my location in W London that time was an issue for her. So for this visit I booked a hotel a bit more central in Chiswick. Comms with whiteswan we’re OK, a little slow at times but I always felt the meet would go ahead. Comms with Capri spot on as always.

I really fancied a full on PSE FFM  experience and these girls certainly delivered. I had a little scenario set out for the first half hour or so but after 20 mins or so the meet degenerated into a bit of a free for all which worked out well. I had a list of stuff I wanted to try and while I got a few done the rest got lost in the mix as we moved on naturally.

We had a little chat and drink at the start which helped whiteswan to relax a little (Capri and I have met a few times before and are comfortable socially and sexually). We then moved into my little scenario which both girls played well. Capri as the mischievous slut and whiteswan as the more demure one. I failed as usual to keep up the scenario with a straight face and the girls took from my lead and started to misbehave with each other. Things just flowed from there. A list of highlights rather than a blow by blow account.

1. Capri rimming me while I fucked whiteswan's arse
2. Fucking Capri while WS sat on her face leaning forward for kisses and playing with Capri's clit urging me to fuck her hard. Pulling out of Capri and facefucking WS
3. Both on their knees attacking my cock and each others mouths almost in a frenzy of sloppy deepthroat. Then kissing them with slobber everywhere. Very messy but very very sexy.
4. Capri providing a huge watersport deluge on me in the shower. One huge piss stream, said she was finished, then another equally huge stream and quite a bit of after-flow. Very impressive! Managed to gather some for whiteswan to sample as well.
5. Capris tits in particular looking fabulous covered in 3 peoples spit and wine and they stayed that way throughout.
6. WS had failed to deliver in the shower but I managed to finger her and kiss her while she peed in the toilet. Capri was filming this portion while fingering herself. I forgive her for the slightly blurry footage but the iPhone is very forgiving.
7. A lot of very deep facefucking with both ladies whenever my cock got near their faces. Ws in particular gagging quite a bit
8. whiteswan on her knees doggy while Capri and I drizzled her arse and pussy in Prosecco and took turns rimming and eating her out
9. The look on Capri's face from between whiteswan's legs as I entered her before she went back to eating whiteswan's pussy. Capri has this look of pure lust and enjoyment on her face throughout any meet I have with her that just drives me wild and is priceless.

For the finale I had both girls back on their knees and alternated facefucking them, came so very hard in Capris mouth as whiteswan held her head down on me. The girls then did a wonderful snowball and swallow with each other playing up to the camera. I got to kiss the remnants off both their mouths before I collapsed into a chair. And the girls continued to clean me up with their mouths.

In conclusion, easily my most full-on session, was just a blur of sucking and fucking for 2 hours. Luckily all caught on video on my phone so I could review some of the footage (for clarity purposes only ofc) to nudge my memory as to what we got up to. 2 hours is quite a long time if you are a one pop guy like myself. But the girls kept me up and going for the whole time which I was chuffed about. And when we did get to my finale it was all the more intense because of the prolonged build-up and so satisfying.

We had a nice little chat and laugh after as we chilled with a drink to come down from the high, although Capri was teasing throughout showing off her pussy wrapped in a towel.

Would I repeat? Absolutely! Still some boxes to tick and even if they all don't get ticked next tome we will have some wild fun trying different things. I'm pretty sure I came nowhere near finding these ladies limits.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Colston36

Miss Capri__ 2 hrs £600 + £100 for duo
Whiteswan    2 hrs £400

I had been discussing an FFM with Capri, I let her choose a couple of possible girls from aw. When she let me know her choices I thoroughly approved of her taste. Whiteswan was top of both our lists, I had tried to book her previously but my location in W London that time was an issue for her. So for this visit I booked a hotel a bit more central in Chiswick. Comms with whiteswan we’re OK, a little slow at times but I always felt the meet would go ahead. Comms with Capri spot on as always.

I really fancied a full on PSE FFM  experience and these girls certainly delivered. I had a little scenario set out for the first half hour or so but after 20 mins or so the meet degenerated into a bit of a free for all which worked out well. I had a list of stuff I wanted to try and while I got a few done the rest got lost in the mix as we moved on naturally.

We had a little chat and drink at the start which helped whiteswan to relax a little (Capri and I have met a few times before and are comfortable socially and sexually). We then moved into my little scenario which both girls played well. Capri as the mischievous slut and whiteswan as the more demure one. I failed as usual to keep up the scenario with a straight face and the girls took from my lead and started to misbehave with each other. Things just flowed from there. A list of highlights rather than a blow by blow account.

1. Capri rimming me while I fucked whiteswan's arse
2. Fucking Capri while WS sat on her face leaning forward for kisses and playing with Capri's clit urging me to fuck her hard. Pulling out of Capri and facefucking WS
3. Both on their knees attacking my cock and each others mouths almost in a frenzy of sloppy deepthroat. Then kissing them with slobber everywhere. Very messy but very very sexy.
4. Capri providing a huge watersport deluge on me in the shower. One huge piss stream, said she was finished, then another equally huge stream and quite a bit of after-flow. Very impressive! Managed to gather some for whiteswan to sample as well.
5. Capris tits in particular looking fabulous covered in 3 peoples spit and wine and they stayed that way throughout.
6. WS had failed to deliver in the shower but I managed to finger her and kiss her while she peed in the toilet. Capri was filming this portion while fingering herself. I forgive her for the slightly blurry footage but the iPhone is very forgiving.
7. A lot of very deep facefucking with both ladies whenever my cock got near their faces. Ws in particular gagging quite a bit
8. whiteswan on her knees doggy while Capri and I drizzled her arse and pussy in Prosecco and took turns rimming and eating her out
9. The look on Capri's face from between whiteswan's legs as I entered her before she went back to eating whiteswan's pussy. Capri has this look of pure lust and enjoyment on her face throughout any meet I have with her that just drives me wild and is priceless.

For the finale I had both girls back on their knees and alternated facefucking them, came so very hard in Capris mouth as whiteswan held her head down on me. The girls then did a wonderful snowball and swallow with each other playing up to the camera. I got to kiss the remnants off both their mouths before I collapsed into a chair. And the girls continued to clean me up with their mouths.

In conclusion, easily my most full-on session, was just a blur of sucking and fucking for 2 hours. Luckily all caught on video on my phone so I could review some of the footage (for clarity purposes only ofc) to nudge my memory as to what we got up to. 2 hours is quite a long time if you are a one pop guy like myself. But the girls kept me up and going for the whole time which I was chuffed about. And when we did get to my finale it was all the more intense because of the prolonged build-up and so satisfying.

We had a nice little chat and laugh after as we chilled with a drink to come down from the high, although Capri was teasing throughout showing off her pussy wrapped in a towel.

Would I repeat? Absolutely! Still some boxes to tick and even if they all don't get ticked next tome we will have some wild fun trying different things. I'm pretty sure I came nowhere near finding these ladies limits.

How absolutely heroic! A credit to society! I'm off to Bulgaria on biz in 5 days, but I doubt I''ll ever come across anything like Capri ....

Offline mightymunce

That sounds fun.

Next I expect to see a MMF with Capri!

Online HistoryRepeats

This sounds absolutely epic! Capri is really the girl for all occasions, i have tried a few years back to see whiteswan but she didn't reply to my AW message.

Offline Rabsie

How absolutely heroic! A credit to society! I'm off to Bulgaria on biz in 5 days, but I doubt I''ll ever come across anything like Capri ....

@Colston36. Capri is one of a kind, if all Bulgarian girls were all like her I would be going to Bulgaria too. Hope you have some space in your itinerary to sample the local ladies and let us know please.
Banned reason: Undeclared MF duo partner of Miss Capri and bumping her reviews at her request.

Offline Rabsie

That sounds fun.

Next I expect to see a MMF with Capri!

@mightymunce. Capri and I are looking at some MMF options and maybe a MMFF for the future. I am looking to try a few new things and I couldn't have a better partner in crime. Capri is pretty part time and selective of clients and who she sees, but I am sure between the 2 of us we can find someone or a couple suitable to expand both of our experience.
Any suggestions, please let me know.

Offline Rabsie

This sounds absolutely epic! Capri is really the girl for all occasions, i have tried a few years back to see whiteswan but she didn't reply to my AW message.

@historyrepeats. Yep Capri really can turn her hand to everything.  My usual meet with her is a filthy GFE but she was equally happy with the full on PSE FFM and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Watersports from her on me was a welcome  surprise. Whiteswan did her part too and a great time was had by all.
I have been knocked back by whiteswan before because of my location and then had a mail read but not replied to. Again she is part time (she came for this meet after work). Think the trick with her is to have a scenario you would like and send it too her. If she likes the idea, you have a better chance at success I believe.

Offline doc friend

Excellent review. Seems you had an epic time.  Thanks for sharing

Offline Bat

Excellent review of a top service provider.

Unfortunately I have been indiscrete in talking about Capri and will never have the chance to meet with her again.

I will always retain happy memories of the times I spent with her.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Unfortunately I have been indiscrete in talking about Capri and will never have the chance to meet with her again.

"Walls Talk" and all that Bat?!

Offline patelprat

Prob for the best mate. It did appear you were getting maybe too attached.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

+1

Offline Rabsie

Oh the fucking irony......!!!!!!

Offline Rabsie

Excellent review. Seems you had an epic time.  Thanks for sharing

EPIC is just the word that goes through my mind when I think back with a little smirk to myself. If that's my last punt and I either die or my dick falls off tomorrow I went out with a hell of a bang!