Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lopez of Diamonds  (Read 1519 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Thinking with my dick when I booked this, broke my rule to never use diamonds and slipped in my spare sim to see what this Latino was all about. What a MISTAKE.
Pic is not very accurate, it is her, but picture has been stretched. She is defo not Latino, she is a chav, who may have had a Latino great grandma, but defo a chav from North Shields, short and stumpy, size 14 and body not the best since she had her kid.
Age wouldn't be accurate unless she was 16/17 when she had her first kid as dob tattooed on her back was 2005.
Was made to go to back door and stood there for about 3 mins while she opened the locked back door, then the dog jumps on me! Ushered in back door, inside, £50 for 30 mins paid. She was dressed in a wooly jumper and jeans. NOT sexy.
Something didn't seem right, she kept waffling on mumbo jumbo and couldn't make out what she was on about, could have swore she was on something.
I stripped naked onto bed and asked her to start with a massage, got a 30 second back rub and told to turn over. She the went straight for owo. This was actually quiete good, nice and deep while stroking my balls. On with rubber, she squatted and bounced on top, very good I thought. I then asked her to get on her back, this is where it went down hill. 'What do u mean?' I then said mish, still seemed off her face, then she went doggy. I went limp at this point, off with rubber, more owo and cim.
Her phone then rings and she answers it. That was unacceptable. She told her male friend to ring back in 5 mins. I checked my clock on my shiny new iPhone, I was ony 13 mins into a 30 min session. I just told her to massage me for the rest of the session. She said I had 5 mins, I disagreed and said we had at least 15, she said my iPhone time was wrong and I was five mins late. Ehh??? I was going of a clock not a timer, so I knew I was right, she eventually carried on with massage. 5 mins later her friend rang again, finished off and out I went.

She defo big around the waist and hips, stumpy legs and a chav born in North Shields. She kept saying how busy she was, guys this is one to avoid. Even the French kissing was more biting on my lips.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sounds like a right horror story :thumbsdown:

Will you put a negative review on Diamonds website?

themademan2

Sounds like a right horror story :thumbsdown:

Will you put a negative review on Diamonds website?
Nope, otherwise diamonds  will clock what name and number I booked under
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:19:32 am by themademan2 »

sentinel

Well if Diamonds won't take any business from you again is that such a bad thing ?

This encounter sounds like a complete rip-off and is one of many negative reviews that have built up recently for this deplorable agency.

themademan2

Well if Diamonds won't take any business from you again is that such a bad thing ?

This encounter sounds like a complete rip-off and is one of many negative reviews that have built up recently for this deplorable agency.
They didn't ban me, I imposed a ban on myself from using them for the poor service they provided me.

Toshiba

Many thanks as i was looking to book her

Soon as i see wallsend/north shields you kinda know its the girls house/flat which i dont really like and she sounds a huge no

Thanks you saved me £50 utter shite service etc

Not good diamonds

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks MM2 - greatly appreciated.
I was about to make the same mistake!

Offline MasterChief

Was going to book this girl today till I saw this and went for Lola instead, fucking great decision thanks to this review.  :drinks:  :drinks:  :drinks:

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review Tmm2.

Stumpy size 14, clockwatcher & answered the phone...complete waste of time...avoid.

Toshiba

Thanks for the review Tmm2.

Stumpy size 14, clockwatcher & answered the phone...complete waste of time...avoid.

Or maybe new to the game and hasnt done her research? Her problem but its an awful start

sentinel

Sounds like you only got about 20 minutes time with her despite it being a 30 minute appointment.

Not only that but a shit service into the bargain including her answering her bloody phone twice for chrissake.

Another Diamonds rip-off.