Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco - Harlow  (Read 341 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6715080) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Mrbenn2016

External Link/Members Only

Took a gamble on this one a couple of weeks ago as I hadn't seen anyone in a while and not much options on the day which I regret. Weirdest booking I ve had something of Twin Peaks. Should have walked.

Agreed 30 mins at £70 plus £10 tip for owo.

Dark room at other side of hotel to rooms I have frequented in the past but that was from a previous owner I think.
Bathroom wasn't great unflushed loo but I had showered.
Maid service with knock door interruptions (Confusion with bookings? )
Coco is older than images by 20 years at a guess and also considerably smaller than 5ft even in heels.

As previous she has a weired routine of minimal b2b body rubbing on cowgirl, (weirered grinding) no kissing, no contact with pussy (fingers or tongue in 69) BJ was lacklustre and short. Loads of lube.

She can take a pounding though in different positions. Couldnt cum though so had to wankmyself off over her tits.

My experience was similar to the negatives. I would ignore the positive reviews on here

Offline PilotMan

I would ignore the positive reviews on here

You weren't there when others punted, so don't dismiss / discredit other peoples reviews because they aren't the same as yours....again.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 03:48:06 pm by PilotMan »