Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt in Bracknell  (Read 7269 times)

robri

Am looking for a punt in Bracknell...hopefully young and petite...saw a few profiles on AW that look promising -

-SUZIY-  External Link/Members Only

Sweet Kiss Angel  External Link/Members Only  -- slightly expensive

Lorette sex  External Link/Members Only

All Verified members, logged in Today and really hot!!!

Anyone seen them or suggest any of the type...

Offline ForrestGump

Am looking for a punt in Bracknell...hopefully young and petite...saw a few profiles on AW that look promising -

-SUZIY-  External Link/Members Only
She's been a member since Dec 2012 and still has zero f/b. Nothing posted in ukp about here either. A high risk option imo.
Sweet Kiss Angel  External Link/Members Only  -- slightly expensive
She's been reviewed favourably on ukp  :thumbsup: Arguably your safest bet even if she's on the rich side.
Lorette sex  External Link/Members Only
Nothing posted about this one on ukp to help you, unfortunately. But then her profile is still relatively new. Another high risk option imo.
All Verified members, logged in Today and really hot!!!
Sadly the verified member tag doesn't guarantee you good service.
Anyone seen them or suggest any of the type...
I haven't seen any of these but would go with Sweet Kiss Angel primarily on the strength of her being a known quantity and reviewed favourably by a ukp member.

robri

Great advice ForrestGump...will check Sweet Kiss Angel...she seems to be off till 29th...

Any other suggestions in Bracknell??

Offline nigel4498

Sweet Kiss Angel only seems to work one or two days a week, tours between Cambridge, Bracknell and Basingstoke. Started off at £90 and is now £130. She is pimped ( if you add her number to contacts on an iPhone and have Whatsapp a photo of her pimp appears) and some of her photos are not her.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:34:53 am by nigel4498 »

Offline ForrestGump

Great advice ForrestGump...will check Sweet Kiss Angel...she seems to be off till 29th...

Any other suggestions in Bracknell??

Are you able to get over to Reading? If so the choice there seems to be better.

Do a lookup of this member's profile (ciscoxxx69) and check out his reviews of girls based in Reading.

Stella, reviewed by Cisco, is one who I suspect will appeal to you and is around the £100 p/h mark. I'm making that assumption based on the list of Bracknell girls you posted. But looks like Stella's working away from her normal location currently. Worth seeing when she returns, though. External Link/Members Only

Plenty of other reviewers aside from Cisco. So probably best to do your own filtering of Reading based girls on AW and then search this site using the profile number of the girls who make it onto your short-list.  :thumbsup:

Offline ForrestGump

I just noticed in your reviews that you've been over to Slough to see Lisa. I've also seen and like her.

Another for you if you're able to get back over to Slough is Chiara. I've seen and like her and her service and think she might appeal to you. External Link/Members Only

If you have a look in my reviews you'll see one for Chiara in case you want to know more. Other ukp member(s) have reviewed her positively, too.

robri

Sweet Kiss Angel only seems to work one or two days a week, tours between Cambridge, Bracknell and Basingstoke. Started off at £90 and is now £130. She is pimped ( if you add her number to contacts on an iPhone and have Whatsapp a photo of her pimp appears) and some of her photos are not her.

That's great information. ..will check on her once she is back to see if I can speak to her directly. .

robri

Forrestgump...slough was a one off for now..bracknell will be visiting in the coming days hence the preference..

I really liked the looks of suziy but your expert eye on her joining date and 0 ratings makes so much sense..am guessing shes living off the priv gallery views..

Offline ForrestGump

Forrestgump...slough was a one off for now..bracknell will be visiting in the coming days hence the preference..

I really liked the looks of suziy but your expert eye on her joining date and 0 ratings makes so much sense..am guessing shes living off the priv gallery views..

The zero rating could be simply because nobody has submitted a booking request via aw, yet. The same zero rating is also true of Stella, who I've flagged up to you. But the difference with Stella is that we have numerous good reports of her and her service here on ukp. Suziy remains an unknown quantity in that respect.

A couple of months back I fancied trying one for the team with Suziy. So I called several times over a couple of weeks and only ever got vm. And I think a follow-up text went unanswered. So I just gave up with her at that point. So your assumption about the pg could easily be the only reason the profile's on aw.

At the end of the day it's your choice what you do. But I hope the info info provided here helps you make a more informed choice. That's all.

robri

Just noticed there's no phone number on her AW...so not comms with her fur sure...

robri

The zero rating could be simply because nobody has submitted a booking request via aw, yet. The same zero rating is also true of Stella, who I've flagged up to you. But the difference with Stella is that we have numerous good reports of her and her service here on ukp. Suziy remains an unknown quantity in that respect.

A couple of months back I fancied trying one for the team with Suziy. So I called several times over a couple of weeks and only ever got vm. And I think a follow-up text went unanswered. So I just gave up with her at that point. So your assumption about the pg could easily be the only reason the profile's on aw.

At the end of the day it's your choice what you do. But I hope the info info provided here helps you make a more informed choice. That's all.

So Suziy is out for me.

The info is really helpful...new to this site but def the best there is...hope more punters join...

Offline nigel4498

Just noticed there's no phone number on her AW...so not comms with her fur sure...
She only displays it when she is available. It will be there Monday.

robri

Offline ForrestGump

Anyone  seen her..Interesting profile
 External Link/Members Only
Seems mostly good to me, robri. I think the only things that I've seen that make me wary are: she's got a lot of items ticked in her list of "enjoys" and there's no mention of her charging extra for any of them. So I'd definitely want to check that she really does the things that are important to me before committing to a booking, and confirm whether they're included in her base rate. And the other is to do with her boob size. Interview says DD. But her pics suggest a smaller cup size to me. It's probably just wishful thinking. But the concern there is mostly that if she's not being on the level about her boob size then what else is she not being quite honest about?

Offline buckrabbit

Try Katee hhtp.adultwork.com/1748701  i have seen her about a dozen times always have a great time, she really puts her heart and soul into it, since going to her i dont bother with the others.

Offline ForrestGump

Try Katee hhtp.adultwork.com/1748701  i have seen her about a dozen times always have a great time, she really puts her heart and soul into it, since going to her i dont bother with the others.

Would be great to read your review of her buckrabbit  ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline ForrestGump

FYI buckrabbit, just in case you're not aware, at least 2 of Katee's recent clients have seen other wgs who offer bareback. So even though Katee herself doesn't offer bareback she's most likely sucking the cocks of guys who do participate in bareback.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tricky Dickie

FYI buckrabbit, just in case you're not aware, at least 2 of Katee's recent clients have seen other wgs who offer bareback. So even though Katee herself doesn't offer bareback she's most likely sucking the cocks of guys who do participate in bareback.  :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately that's likely the case with every girl we go with. For every guy who leaves a review there are probably 10 who don't.

Offline buckrabbit

Unfortunately that's likely the case with every girl we go with. For every guy who leaves a review there are probably 10 who don't.
Yeh your proberly right whats to say the girls dont its there word against yours, all i can say is i myself enjoy a good shag with her protected of coarse which she always insists on, and i would not have it any other way.

Offline ForrestGump

Was just trying to be helpful.  :unknown:

Offline Tricky Dickie

Was just trying to be helpful.  :unknown:

No worries. Like you it seemed like a red flag to me. But then I thought that the opposite - all the reviewers not having seen BB providers - doesn't really tell us anything. It's a minefield out there!

Austin Powers

Best I've seen in the Bracknell area is Berkshire Playmate would def recommend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mh

Best I've seen in the Bracknell area is Berkshire Playmate would def recommend

I wonder, does she have a nice bum, AP? Oh yes, she does, apparently:

Berkshire Playmate on aw it's like a peach   ;)

Registered half an hour ago, three posts total, two about the same girl, hmmmmmm.  :rolleyes:

robri

Has anyone seen any of these girls in Bracknell Farnborough?

Callie_Jordyn   External Link/Members Only

Classy_Carlia  External Link/Members Only

Deluxe Lauren  External Link/Members Only

All very interesting profiles...

Offline punterstanding

Very good idea - that's v smart on your part, not so on his! Thanks for the idea, will do that in future!