Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyStacey_MANCNCL - Newcastle, AW  (Read 1287 times)

25 review(s) for SexyStacey_MANCNCL (22 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Trickster1883

External Link/Members Only

Date - Meet happened last month

Comms - initial contact through AW for a day after meet although she was unavailable to reply until the next day.  Smooth comms via text.

Location - discreet set of flats near Newcastle station

The Girl - Photos are generally accurate.  Age accurate.  Mid-20s, with a friendly and bubbly personality.  Very thick butt and thighs, which is what I like.

The Meet - Services: DFK, OWO, deep throat, rimming, sex protected.  Have been drawn to Stacey for a while now since I do like myself a girl with a big butt, and I was looking for someone who would give me a nice rimjob as well as a deepthroating session.  Was greeted at the door by a friendly Stacey and shown into a serviceable room with notable restraints on the bed.  After exchanging coupons, we discussed what I wanted out of the meet.  I said I wanted to rim her for a bit, then make use of the restraints for a nice teasing deep throat blowjob, and then go from there.  She was more than happy to oblige on all fronts.  The quality of the blowjob rimjob combo was out of this world.  She says in her profile she can deep throat most cocks and she wasn't kidding.  I'm on the above average side and she took it all like it was nothing.  She also enthusiastically rimmed me and switched between deep throat, rimming, and sucking my balls.  It was extremely satisfying and I was tempted to just do that for the entire session.  Eventually I asked for the condom and she put it on and rode me until completion.  After a bit of chitchat we started on round 2, which was more rimming and blowing minus the sex.  Eventually I wanked myself to completion while she was rimming me - very nice.  I left with that very satisfying "balls empty" feeling.

Overall - A very nice meet from a nice (and talented) girl.  Although she says her username lists Newcastle and Manchester she says she's mostly based in Newcastle now with intermittent trips to Manchester.