Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isa Beautifull Ass - Farnborough  (Read 376 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084467) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WholeOrange

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'll keep this fairly short and sweet

I saw her a month or so back. Pretty sure I paid £130 for 1 hour, but she's charging £140 per hour now.

Arranged by text on the day. Took place in a slightly grotty flat in Farnborough.

The only previous review on here suggests she may be post op. She opened the door to me in red underwear, and gave off definite masculine vibes. Masculine face and body shape. But I thought fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound, and went ahead.

Services were fine. Covered oral (I think owo was available for an extra £20), reluctant to kiss, sensitive natural boobs (can a post op trans have natural boobs? I'm not even sure. But they looked and felt natural to me) that could be kissed / sucked but only gently. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Everything was ok, nothing was exceptional. Two pops in an hour.

Basically it was fine, but the possible post op thing has bothered me more than I thought it would, and I just sort of wish I'd just walked. Maybe not a bad option for others, but I won't be going back.