Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jai--Jai (Jamie)  (Read 982 times)

1 review(s) for Jaime--Jai (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

superstudxxx

Name: Jai--Jai (Jamie)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £160 - 1 hour

Extras: None

Communication: Was far from perfect as her internet was down so just did it over the phone. Probably quicker this way to be honest. Gets rid of all the email ping pong.

Meeting: As I opened the door to her hotel room, I was taken back by the size of her breasts, which were a stunningly pert 32FF enhanced. She has my ideal look of large breasts with a skinny waist, a size 8 frame to be exact.  Her pictures are accurate but without her face picture I was a little unsure what to expect but she is attractive, and has more of a sultry look. 

I was offered a shower both before hand and after, which I took her up on and Jamie has a high level of personal hygiene which I fully respect. Throughout our meeting Jamie didn't clock watch once and I feel as if she really enjoyed our time together.

We did several positions, namely missionary and doggy style and I was able to come more than once. I enjoyed DFK and massaging her rather large breasts very much, but OWO and CIM were never an option which I knew before hand. To end our date, she ended with giving me a sensual massage, which left me feeling total satisfied and relaxed.

Recommendation: I would recommend Jamie if you were looking for a fantasy look or barbie doll. She loves her job and aims to please, perhaps the only problem is that I wish she did CIM or Facial as I always love to finish with seeing my handy work being appreciated in some format, but that's probably just me.

Hopefully not too fluffy as my aim was to be as accurate as possible, my preference is for girls between 18 - 25, skinny size 6-8, with breasts preferably on the larger side of dd and above, not forgetting to be fairly attractive.

infoseeker

Thanks for the review superstudxxx  :hi:

Please keep them coming

Hopefully not too fluffy as my aim was to be as accurate as possible

It was a decent objective review.  :thumbsup:

I wish she did CIM or Facial as I always love to finish with seeing my handy work being appreciated in some format, but that's probably just me.

No trust me that is not just you (and me).  :drinks:

Dcyo

Have seen this Girl myself and will defo recommend. Absolute fit sexy girl who is up for some good fun