Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tie and tease recommendations - Greater Manchester  (Read 885 times)

Offline Logitech

I’m looking for a 30 minute (fully restrained) tie and tease session, ideally with OWO.

I know a lot of WG’s have tie and tease on their likes list but don’t actually have anything to tie you up with!

Thanks in advance

Offline standardpostage

External Link/Members Only

No oral without though.

See my review

£50 deposit required if not seen before.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 06:02:15 pm by standardpostage »

Offline Cheshuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

may actually do meets, pretty sure I chatted to her on seeking, she was down for a vanilla hook up but changed my mind when I saw face pics

since you didn't specify age or price, throwing it out there
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 12:30:27 am by Cheshuk »

Offline VitIron

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

may actually do meets, pretty sure I chatted to her on seeking, she was down for a vanilla hook up but changed my mind when I saw face pics

Sorry, I might have misread this but do you mean that you were put off because you didn't think she was attractive?

Offline Cheshuk

Sorry, I might have misread this but do you mean that you were put off because you didn't think she was attractive?

Yeah profile looked interesting, but face was hidden there, so had to request face pics on sa. She granted access, didn't think she's ugly, but not particularly good either imo, so I swerved (obviously tastes differ)

Seemed a nice girl from the convo, like 90% sure its her, but don't know for sure if she meets outside sa, profile indicates so but no feedback

Offline binbag

600 an hour!!!!

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

No oral without though.

See my review

£50 deposit required if not seen before.

:hi:

She looks great - although I can’t seem to find a price on the page.

Offline Logitech

I was looking at the profile just then and thought the same. She does look naughty but not a chance at those prices!

Offline Cheshuk

600 an hour!!!!

not cheap for nw, but that why info requests should be specific.. budget etc

Offline VitIron

I was looking at the profile just then and thought the same. She does look naughty but not a chance at those prices!

I think her profile may have been down for a while.

I use AW every now and then to see who is available in the North West in that age range (usually there's very little) and I don't remember seeing her profile before.

Offline VitIron

The 3 main photos look like a different person from the one who appears in the main gallery.

All her feedback on AW is for webcam and instant messaging.

She says that she does ignoring sessions...

How does that work online?

Do punters go online and pay her to stay offline?  :unknown:

Offline Sterling_UK

I emailed a few weeks ago and got the price of £160 for an hour.

Offline Cheshuk

The 3 main photos look like a different person from the one who appears in the main gallery.

All her feedback on AW is for webcam and instant messaging.

Said that above, just she was open to a regular hook up on sa

She says that she does ignoring sessions...

How does that work online?

Do punters go online and pay her to stay offline?  :unknown:

fuck knows mate