Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Braziluan *sic, Wandsworth, horrendous comms, attempted TOFTT  (Read 396 times)

4 review(s) for Gabriella_brazilian_ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JackSaint

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms via WhatsApp, request made for time and date, response was a menu and an address and address minute flat number and a link to a personal website External Link/Members Only

I choose one hour at £140 plus kissing £20, owo £30, protected sex and cof £30, £220 and communicated it to her, she writes, ok, call me when you get here.

Day before meet I message, confirming my requests and timing, she responds with the stock address and personal website message which worries me as I have a confirmed booking, which  I check with her. She responds with a stroppy "I'm not negotiating my prices" and I say it's not a negotiation, it's what you quoted, exactly. She agrees with a curt ok.

On the day I message when I'm on the way and again when I get to the post code, around five minutes before agreed start time, greeted by silence.

Fifteen minutes after agreed punt start time, I drive away, she then sends video messages with flat number and instructions (in Portuguese) how to get to the block entrance, I say I've left but park on a side road and tell her I can come back and ask for best place to park (because where I was before felt a bit rough), she ignores the message and five minutes later I tell her I'm leaving, no further response.

Unbelievable, probably too good to be true but frustrating and a total waste of time.