Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AWFUL !! “Incall💯🥂no rush🥰best girl on your town👅❤️” / Aberdeen / Vivastreet  (Read 2611 times)

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: AVOID!! Fucking awful, should have walked, deeply regretting not doing it.  She runs a conveyor belt – maybe without washing between.

Contact details:

What a fucking disaster, I am filled with regrets while I write this review. One that’s so bad I’ve been so digusted with myself that I’ve seriously been thinking about giving up the hobby.  Anyway, enough feeling sorry for myself and my mistakes.

All seemed okay when corresponding by text, agreed the rate and services – £120 for an hour, a couple of finishes, French Kissing included.  She told me OWO was £30 extra, I told her thanks but no thanks, just kissing, sex, some massage.

Location is fine, but exposed.  On Torry’s Main Street near the shops, so quite a lot of foot traffic in the evening when I got there.  Had to text to get let in, then up through a clean block stairwell to the second floor, door open a crack.

Got there, expecting the photos to be not quite right - and they weren’t.  She’s older, probably mid 30s, big natural tits, reasonably good looking girl.  Quite prominent tattoos between her tits and on her shoulders.  Wearing a onesie with footprints on it, not the sexiest, but it won’t be on long.

Pay the tokens, ask her to undress, she starts to and starts fondling my cock quite aggressively.  I actually like it at first, she seems forward and keen.  It all falls apart when I lean in for a kiss – “no kissing, baby, that‘s extra”.  I tell her she said it’s included, she says no, no, I told you £30 extra.

I say, okay, maybe time to leave, but she’s still cock my cock in her hand, working on it through my trousers, and the little head begins to take over, and then she unleashes her tits.  They’re big, natural, really sexy.  She puts one of my hands on her tits and for a moment I think, okay, let’s go for it, fuck it.  I should have stuck with it and took my money and left… but I stayed.

From here, just gets worse and worse.  She puts on the Jonny, gives me a toothy blowjob and accidentally bites my cock – worst I’ve ever had on my cock.  The Jonny is okay, and I’m hard and frustrated and it’s been a while so I tell her to turn over and get on all fours.  We fuck in doggy for a while after she lubes me up.  She keeps telling me, “Not too deep, it’s sore”, but I start pumping away and gradually work in.  She’s immediately telling me to cum, to fuck her, to cum baby.  She starts texting while she’s doing this, which annoys me and I start fucking her harder and faster – no complaints, just keeps texting and her phone pinging.  I finish in the bag inside her, she cleans me up without much interest,.

She’s immediately trying to get a condom back onto my limp dick, I tell her she’ll need to do some more work for that, so she starts rubbing my cock with her hand and again her tits.  “Let’s fuck baby, let’s fuck, I want you to cum” she’s saying as my still limp cock flaps about in her hand.  I feel stupid and humiliated at this point, and her phone is pinging constantly.

Eventually I’m semi hard again and she’s straight on with the condom, starts sucking – no teeth this time – so I hold her head and fuck her mouth a bit. She’s not interested, her phone keeps pinging, so I tell her I want to fuck her again. (I just want it over at this point.)

She goes for missionary, lies there, starts with the dirty talk and keeps looking to the side at the messages on her phone.  She does this ridiculous thing where she wiggles her hips up and down which is pushing me further and further from cumming, so I tell her doggy again, “You will cum then yes?” she says.

I pound away in doggy, she’s texting the whole time, so as I lean forward to grab her tits, I take the phone out of her hand and lay it to the side.  She tuts and just lets me fuck her.  More listless dirty talk and I pump away.  I give her tits a good hard squeeze as I cum into the bag again, then get her to clean me up.  She’s texting again!!  I’m just appalled at myself at this point, just want to leave, so I get ready without saying a word, she’s not fussed and just texting, so I get up and leave.  She’s got the onesie back on.

Worst of all, as I’m leaving, I think I heard someone coming in.  Rather than go up the stairs and wait for them to go in, I keep going and end up passing a guy wearing a mask and looking guilty – obviously another punter heading up to see her not even a minute after I’ve left.  I’m absolutely mortified, never felt more uncomfortable and disgusted/horrified in 15 years of punting.

I’m back out into the dim evening light about 40 minutes after I arrive.  Should have spent a tenner on a fish supper from the chipper and kept the other £110 for another 11 suppers.

Offline scutty brown

Photos are stolen from the Onlyfans site of a girl called Katie Adler

External Link/Members Only

Offline cuddlybloke

Much appreciated your feed back mate .
Thanks for saving my £120 .

Online RandomGuy99

At least she's good at multitasking.

You should have walked and not let your dick do the thinking. One to learn from. On to the next wone.

Taking the phone out of her hand may not have been the best move. Some would have taken offence to that.

Offline bluetable

Much appreciated your feed back mate .
Thanks for saving my £120 .

Happy to save someone making the same mistake I did.  Terrible.

At least she's good at multitasking.

You should have walked and not let your dick do the thinking. One to learn from. On to the next wone.

Taking the phone out of her hand may not have been the best move. Some would have taken offence to that.

"Good at multitasking"  :lol:

Absolutely agree with the rest of your post – my common sense checked out the second she got my dick involved, which is probably a tactic she’s learned well given the shit service she gives, probably saves her a lot of walking – she was very smooth about that part of the encounter.  Also I agree about the phone too, didn’t think it through and usually I’m just a relaxed and passive guy, but was pretty annoyed by that point so just did it without thinking.

Oh well.  Like you say, on to the next one, but gonna take a break for a while, I think, this one has really put me off.

Offline bluetable

So this girl is advertising on another Vivastreet ad, also in AB11, but this time she's using photos of herself.  THey're flattering but this is definitely the girl I saw.  Here's the new ad: External Link/Members Only

I've attached the photos for reference.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 09:27:59 pm by bluetable »

Offline bluetable

Last post and I'm done with this one -- here's a clear face pic of the girl I saw, posted to the same ad in my last reply: External Link/Members Only

If you see this face, leave with your cash in your hand or forever hold your peace!!