Date: within last month. During the week, midday.
Place: incall flat, Not far from Droitwich Road, Worcester.
Duration:30mins
Cost:£70
Comms: quick, friendly. By text.
Tina: very attractive Czech lady, ages late 20s, early 30s.
Review: text Tina to see if she was available. She replied quickly that she was and when and for how long would I like to see her. Arranged to see her 30mins later. Jumped in shower. Got some cash. Headed to location. Fired off message to say I was in the area. Reply a few minutes later to say to come to the location. Made my way up to the apartment. Knocked and was left in. Shoes off at the door. Met by Tina who I thought was stunning. Wearing some nice lingerie.
Shown to light, airy bedroom. Completed paperwork.
Whilst I undressed, Tina stood half bent over a chair wiggling her amazing arse. I was soon on my knees kissing her arse, rimming her, which she seemed to enjoy. Then it was working my way up her body kissing her neck whilst I had a feel of her amazing tits. They are fake but really nice.
Onto the bed. I go down on her. She tastes clean and fresh.my mouth, lips and tongue are soon covered in her juices. Again she seems to enjoy. I certainly did. After sucking and licking her tits for a while, she slips a condom on me and takes me in her mouth. Good skills. Enjoyed feeling her and looking at her while she sucked me. Didn't want to be fingered though.
Fucked her missionary and doggy for while before she she got ontop. Reverse cowgirl for a bit. Loved seeing my cock slide in and out of her as she moved up and down. Condom off and she wanked me for a bit, then I finished off whilst she rubbed my balls and let me suck on her tits.
Came, very messy. She helped clean me up. No rush for me to leave. Gave me a sweet and a peck on the cheek and I was on my way. Very satisfied. Will return when funds allow.