Author Topic: MistieB in Telford  (Read 6789 times)


6 review(s) for MistieB (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Visit was in the last month. I booked for 30 minutes (£60) by text. Plenty of free parking near by and house easy to find with the help of google maps. The area has a rundown feel to it, not helped by my visit on a rainy dull afternoon, plus I found the inside of Mistie's house pretty untidy and dilapidated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mistie is as she appears in her photos, although her skin is no where near as smooth and porcelain-like as pictured (maybe some photo shopping here). Mistie delivered what is offered in her AW profile - no rushing and sex in multiple positions. She is a big girl with a meaty pussy (large labia). She clearly likes her job.

I can't fault her service (hence a positive)  I usually go for a slim thai. Mistie was a break from the usual. It's nice to try something different occasionally, but I probably wouldn't go back.

Offline thimble29

Thanks for the review, did she make any reference to BB in the comms? I notice there's nothing on the VS or AW but previous punters have mentioned she offers.
I know its a bit irrational but if she's stopped offering it then a visit in the future seems a lot more tempting!

Offline 69Punter

I haven't booked her myself, but looking at the other interesting sites that she is on, BB is not an option. I saw her in a club a while ago, and she was definitely playing safe.

Offline sameer-k18

I found her skin to be smoothes I encountered but the rest of experience was same what I had. House is a junk yard and bigs lips down there

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Thanks for the review, did she make any reference to BB in the comms? I notice there's nothing on the VS or AW but previous punters have mentioned she offers.
I know its a bit irrational but if she's stopped offering it then a visit in the future seems a lot more tempting!

There were no hints of BB at all  :hi:

Offline thimble29


Online RandomGuy99

Extra £30 for kissing and another £30 for OWO,  so could be £160 ph