Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica 69, Tottenham Court Road  (Read 4035 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline mightymunce

A very short sharp review

Near Tottenham Court Road. A little bit grotty but basic flat with shower and room.

Girl

Very nice looking. Curly hair and blue eyes. Petite and shirt.

Punt

I have seen her before but have not punted for a few years for a variety of reasons.

I went for her DT and anal. There was not much passion or warm up. Straight down to business, swallowing and spitting on my cock. She was also keeping her head down but still managing to breathe.

I pouneded her ass and she took it like a trooper. I came in the bag, cleaned up and left.

Price
£120

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline mightymunce

Presume it was half hour.
External Link/Members Only

That's right. She didn't recognise me when I visited either

And thanks for link!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 12:25:30 pm by mightymunce »

Offline mightymunce

Anyone know if she is retiring?

She is saying "you gonna miss me" and other cryptic comments

Offline Makka124

Haven’t seen her this year but I do remember she was studying something and looking to quit the game but could be just saying that for EAS

Offline bundaskwilz

Yh I think so..something to do with being outed...not sure if it was AW or OF she was outed on though so I'd imagine she's retiring from the one she got outed on.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

didn't know she did OF, not that I have membership or would pay

Offline warbz83

Anyone know if she sees overweight guys? I can ask her I guess but thought someone might know here before I do. I'm not small (about 19st, 5ft 10) and would love to see her as I'm down in London in a couple of weeks time!

Offline patelprat

Anyone know if she sees overweight guys? I can ask her I guess but thought someone might know here before I do. I'm not small (about 19st, 5ft 10) and would love to see her as I'm down in London in a couple of weeks time!

Regardless of what anyone responds with here, I think you should just ask her anyway. No surprises/disappointment on the day then.

Offline warbz83

Thanks, you're right, will do.

Offline MLawro93

As long as you are clean and respectful, SPs don't care.  :D

Offline patelprat

As long as you are clean and respectful, SPs don't care.  :D

I've learnt never to assume anything when it comes to SPs  :D

Offline largeandincharge1

Overweight guy over here and saw her last year. Had zero problems and took care of me, that’s for sure.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 03:12:26 pm by largeandincharge1 »

Offline MLawro93

Sure, but that is just bad business then. They are professionals at the end of the day. It follows the same logic when some have NBA or other ethnic bar policies, which don't make sense.  :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

I'm with you on that - SP's are human and have preferences and emotions. They're not trades people like a plumber, or a professional pushing paperwork, the work they do is very intimate.

It's arrogant to assume that they should service any punter, just because we're paying.

warbz83 comes across as a considerate punter, hopefully he gets to see Veronica and has a good time.

Offline MLawro93

I'm with you on that - SP's are human and have preferences and emotions. They're not trades people like a plumber, or a professional pushing paperwork, the work they do is very intimate.

It's arrogant to assume that they should service any punter, just because we're paying.

warbz83 comes across as a considerate punter, hopefully he gets to see Veronica and has a good time.

They aren't servicing any punter though, the primary criteria I was stating is that you be clean, hygienic, and respectful. You deliver that, then I don't see how it makes sense to bar anyone  :) Obviously arrogant to assume they see anyone just because they flash the cash though, and they have the agency to see whomever they like for whatever reason, just that certain reasons like NBA, etc, just don't make sense to me at least.  :unknown:

Offline PilotMan

They aren't servicing any punter though, the primary criteria I was stating is that you be clean, hygienic, and respectful. You deliver that, then I don't see how it makes sense to bar anyone  :) Obviously arrogant to assume they see anyone just because they flash the cash though, and they have the agency to see whomever they like for whatever reason, just that certain reasons like NBA, etc, just don't make sense to me at least.  :unknown:

If I was a sex worker I wouldn't see black or overweight girls, that's my preference. If I was busy with enough punters, I could pick and choose. Simple.

I turn away many customers in my real line of business, I am fortunate to be able to pick and choose. It's how and who i want to do business with, and my personal choice.

I believe SP's are entitled to make the same choices.

Offline patelprat

If I was a sex worker I wouldn't see black or overweight girls, that's my preference. If I was busy with enough punters, I could pick and choose. Simple.

I turn away many customers in my real line of business, I am fortunate to be able to pick and choose. It's how and who i want to do business with, and my personal choice.

I believe SP's are entitled to make the same choices.

Yes. SPs are well within their rights to set their own criteria, whether we like it or not.

I always tell SPs my ethnicity before we meet, and ask them if they are OK with it, just in case. I'd never leave it to chance.

However, I really admire those SPs who can service all (legal) ages, body types and races.
Those SPs of course do exist, some are my regulars, and I've occasionally told them how amazing I think it is, because if the shoe were on the other foot, I certainly wouldn't be able to.
To these SPs, they can definitely give the same service to an old obese guy as they can to a young fit one.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

or even old fit men and young obese lads  :D

Offline patelprat

or even old fit men and young obese lads  :D

Yeah too lazy to list all permutations  :D

Offline Jrthackery

Has anyone ever had an MMF with her?  I can't see a review, but was interested for a friend...!  Judging by the toy show on my last visit, that ass could handle DAP!

Offline mightymunce

Has anyone ever had an MMF with her?  I can't see a review, but was interested for a friend...!  Judging by the toy show on my last visit, that ass could handle DAP!

I would so love to do that with her! No idea how to organise it with anyone tho