Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Veena Falmouth  (Read 1385 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7353333) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Coco96

External Link/Members Only

Naked massage, rimming, anal £190

Hi I had an excellent time with this lady comma were all done by text very promptly with an extensive list of services and prices.

Met Verna in a small but smart air bnb with free parking in the closest public car park. She’s very pretty much better than her photos with a lovely small body possibly in her 30’s but I can’t really age Asian people. No gfe but confirms service requested and performs all very willingly and professionally anal was delivered with gusto. Definitely would recommend if you like massage parlours but want more extras.

Offline Gch1965

Having seen and reviews her in plymouth totally agree about her pics wish she would put up her natural self maybe suggest next time I see her

Offline Newbie118

Was this in the air bnb on harbour terrace?  I went to meet her but felt the neighbours had cottoned on so walked by

Offline scutty brown

Was this in the air bnb on harbour terrace?  I went to meet her but felt the neighbours had cottoned on so walked by

That's fairly irrelevant  now as the profile has been set to "content distribution only"