Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amora Oxford  (Read 281 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452841) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline rushon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good, services listed and quick to give room number when arrived.

£100 HR

Took a couple of minutes to open the door, had to text her to let me in.
Girl: As per adultwork photos but with tattoos. Could be the ones on Via street but taken a few years ago. Now has big hard bolt ons, shame.
Overall slim pretty and tight.

She was welcoming, but no shower offered, good atmosphere. Really dark so ask for the lights on and no showered offered.
Starred with her standing and me kissing her bum, happy to let this happen. then she got on the bed and put a condom on with mouth and a very quick bj. Turnaround and lubed up and slid me in.
I think she was using numbing cream as my legs began to feel cold against her, I kept checking as it felt wet but wasn't.
Happy for me to go at it, but then after 5 mins asking me to finish, i ignored it and carried on. Then on to mish on the edge of the bed. I struggled to stay up, i think the cream was spreading. Again happy for me to pump away feet on chest, but not really that hard so didn't feel great.
Tried some kissing but she wasn't that receptive and then wouldn't at all. Then moaning about time being up soon. So i got off and thought a HJ to finish, but she wouldn't touch it until she had washed her hands (numbing cream) then tried for 30 seconds and said you finish time up. I managed to get her in the bathroom to try again over the bath, which she did for 15 seconds then said no, no more time up, i had to finish myself over the toilet while squeezing her ass while she washed her hands and checked her makeup.
So just awful, could have been good as she is good looking.
Dressed and out the door exactly 20 mins after i texted her to say i was at the room.
 So a real pushy cow, who couldnt even be bothered to finish me off, Avoid.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 03:51:26 pm by rushon »