Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-Brooke-BBW, Grimsby possible TOFTT  (Read 1221 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7422495) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Fra66le

This may be a possible TOFTT as I couldn’t find any info on here. Opened some comms and the messages where replied to quickly. So I thought I’d take the plunge next time I was in the area.

Location: decent flat with a discrete entrance at the back. Possibly not the best part of town though.
Price: £100 for one hour
Looks: As per the profile. It’s all there, photos are accurate and you pretty much get the location for those experienced punters in the area, I suspect they will know the exact location.

External Link/Members Only

If you are seeking a supermodel type figure, Brooke isn’t it as the photos show, she had a down to earth attitude and was very enthusiatic.

The meet: Started with the usual hide behind the door, up the stairs into a large clean and tidy room. Handed over the tokens and she disappeared to stash whilst I stripped and made myself comfortable. Brooke returns and there is a round of kissing and mutual fondling before making our way down to the bed. The kissing and exploratory touching/stroking continues before I slip a finger inside, she is responsive and gets wet. All the while the kissing continues.

We break off and Brooke moves down my body, taking me in her mouth until I’m fully to attention. She then repositions to between my legs. Great rhythm and lots of eye contact. She may not be everyone’s body type but to me she was facially attractive and this got me going. Granted that is quite subjective.

I was more than happy for that to continue but ever the gentleman I returned the favour for a little time before bagging up and ashamedly I decided to be a lazy fucker letting her do all the work on top. We kept this up for some time before I could feel the sap rising and slowed her down, we’d gone beyond the point where I was even likely to muster a second pop so I wanted to extend the current experience.

I positioned myself where I was in control a little more of the thrusting, to which I was labelled a tease before allowing us to both go at it. I could be entirely wrong but it certainly felt like Brooke came, shortly before I deposited my juice in the bag.

A wipe and tidy up, together with a decent conversation before I was heading back down the stairs into the bright delights of Grimsby on the hour.

A slight drawback is that a shower wasn’t offered, not sure whether available. Would I return? Not my usual go to but do you know what? I would. She was engaging and seemed into it plus I thought it was pretty good value for money. Not sure how long it will stay at £100 for the hour. Also the BJ was one of the best I’ve experienced.