Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham City Centre  (Read 1619 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline birminghamasian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Driveways/Birmingham City Centre

Price £120 for 1 hour

Took Place last week, lady as expected massive enhanced boobs well toned big bum sight to be seen all the right areas are enhanced/toned.

Well after reading some of the reviews I was left kinda surprised. I wanted to get my hands on some fake boobs and Alex didn't dissapoint H cup enhanced the right way IMO they looked amazing I got to get a good squeeze on them but she warned before hand that her nipples are sensitive(was expecting not being able to squeeze her boobs so bonus)

Got in had a shower Alex went out to stash the cash and by the time I had showered she was waiting for me. Welcomed me out of the shower with a big kiss a little back and forth with a convo and down she went to suck me off for a few minutes then I got her to sit on my face which she happily done as she was sitting on my face I grabbed her boobs with no complaints from her then on with a hat and she rode me cowgirl watching her boobs bounce and burying my face between them drove me over the edge and. First pop done.

Chatted for a bit usual small talk still playing with her boobs and talking about her enhancements, boobs, lips she said her bum was the result of squats.... To be fair it was nice and round couldn't care if it was a bbl or not 🤣

After a while onto round 2 back to the oral on me loads of eye contact licking my tip had to have her in cowgirl again then finished in doggystyle.

Cleaned up and had another short convo. Wasn't rushed out or anything like that.

Will see her again when time allows it.

Overall decent punt.

Offline misterjt111

How would you describe her facially?  Also did you make any outfit requests?

Offline birminghamasian

Facially she is pretty, fake lips but I only thought they were good for sucking and they are.

Didn't have any outfit requests but she was in a black pvc dress which soon came off
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 05:20:48 pm by birminghamasian »