Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Thai Sexy - West Croydon  (Read 775 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7252299) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online akauya

Bella Thai Sexy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rates: £80 half hour, £130 for an hour. I paid for an hour plus extra £40 for anal. I don't partake in RO or DFK, etc. Notice her profile fails to mention Anal is extra.

Punt nearly didn't happen due to the terrible comms from her mamasan. Lots of delays to my messages. Finally agreed on a time and when I got the location I sent a message saying I arrived (to the post code given.) Silence. I send another message, I get "Are you on time?" WTF. I was early by about 5 minutes! I told her so, and ask her for the house number. Silence. It's now about 15 minutes into the message ping pong. I said fuck it, I was ready to fire a message to plan B when finally the address comes up in a message. It started to rain so I thought I might as well go with this.

Location: A top flat in a converted house about 5 minutes walk from West Croydon station. The mamasan asks you not to knock on the door as the entrance to the house is shared with the ground flor flat where a large family lives. I saw them going in and out (a lot!) I had to wait a bit until the coast was clear then send a message that I was outside the door.

The girl: It's the girl in the pictures, but of course without the filtering and photoshopping. I'd guess in her 30s, 5.2 (possibly), good looking, not very toned but shapely body with a lovey peachy bum and nice natural tits. Has great large nipples which were fun to play with. She speaks basic English, enough to have a simple conversation.

The service: Unlike most Thais she didn't offer me a shower and even refused to shower with me saying she's just had a shower, so I didn't bother as I was showered anyway. Initially I was going to stay just for half hour after the mamasan put me in a bad mood with the comms problem but I was pleased to see Bella, she looked really sexy with a see-through negligee and that shapely bum which I was ogling at when she led me upstairs. So I decided to stay the hour and try her anal service.

I explored her body for a bit before we got into action, she's lovely smooth skin, great soft breasts (size B/C?) and large nipples, she seemed to enjoy me playing with then but she did ask to go gently.  When I was ready she wiped my cock and gave me a very slow and deep OWO; very enjoyable. After some time we got the condom on and proceeded to sex in various positions. The girl is tight and felt really good, I had to slow down myself as I wanted to try anal. So, she gets into doggy for anal, she asks to go easy to start with but once she was used to me inside I was told it was OK to pump away. So I did, I was balls deep in that lovely peachy arse for some time until I popped. Really enjoyed that first session.

Whilst recharging my batteries I asked her to give me a massage which she complied. Her massage was very good, deep, firm and very relaxing.

I would like to say round two was rinse and repeat but although I did repeat most of the first session I just couldn't cum the second time. I was pumping away like crazy, went for anal again but then I just got tired and thought it's not gonna happen so I decided to call it a day.

Had a quick shower and left.

Despite not being able to cum for a second time (maybe it was the blue pill or I was just too tired) I enjoyed her service and her looks. She was very peasant, friendly and accommodating. She said she will be going back to Thailand in a couple of weeks, so go see her soon if you're interested.

Negatives: The awful comms from the mamasan. No shower together. Failing to state, in her profile, that anal is extra.

YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 10:16:29 am by akauya »