Author Topic: Diva Nolana (Sloane square)  (Read 567 times)

Offline hotrod83

External Link/Members Only

Met Nolana in Aug 23. Comms via diva's telegram link pretty quick to setup the incall meet. Requested for a maid outfit as I fancied a bit of roleplay.

Location: Victorian apartment near Sloane square, fairly discrete and buzzed in without anyone to notice.

Girl: usual hiding behind the door.  She greeted and let me in.  I was pretty disappointed as she was a far cry from her pictures on diva's website. She was wearing the outfit i had requested though. Asked for a quick shower as it was a hot day. Back in the room for the action and things didn't go well from there.  She was eager to get out of the costume with no role play involved. Proceeded for some light dfk and off with all the clothes. Her boobs though natural seemed very firm and artificial. Decided to ask for a massage to get things going. After about 10 mins of what seemed like a decent massage i turned over and asked to daty. Went down on her but quickly stopped as it felt like she hadnt cleaned up from earlier.  On with the dom for a bit of OW which was decent. She then got on top in cg but my mood was gone by then.  Tried to revive but to no avail.

At the end I decided to call it quits in 30 mins and headed out.
Would not recommened her

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,147
  • Likes: 793
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
How long did you book and what did you pay?

Offline hotrod83


Offline patelprat

Thanks.
How specifically was she different from the pictures?
OW - was that your choice?
Sounds like her DFK was disappointing for you?
Did she not manage to make you cum at all?

« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 06:03:24 am by patelprat »

Offline hotrod83

Pictures on the website seemed photoshop to quite an extent IMO and usually I prefer to go for ladies who have a selfie to guage how they might look irl. This was a last minute booking and in hindsight I regret not going for someone with a selfie.

OW was my choice after meeting the girl. I decide on OW/OWO depending on how i feel about the girl once I see them in person. DFK didnt do much for me either as the service seemed very mechanical and not sensual.

Was money down the drain on this one. Haven't been disappointed with Diva girls in the past