Author Topic: Antonella De Mari - Vauxhall - Brazilian Blonde  (Read 1816 times)


1 review(s) for Antonella_de_Mari (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
External Link/Members Only
+447425983902

Price: £80 for 30 minutes
Time: Thursday just gone this week

Couldn't find any intel so TOFTT..

Communication - Straight forward business like, agreed an early afternoon meet and she gave me her price list which had a bunch of extra's but I went for the standard £80 for half an hour.
Location - Was the apartment complex opposite Vauxhall station about 10 minutes walk from there.
The Girl - Pictures are accurate, nice blonde hair and nice peachy ass.
Agewise - Would guess early 30s
100% female

Service - Knocked on the door and the usual behind the door trick. Got in sorted paperwork, was freshly showered and started with body touching. Sucking her breast and feeling her ass got me ready to go.
Her OW technique was quite average but I was just too damn horny already. She had this massive mirror opposite the bed so we was just watching each other having sex in different positions. Doggy, mish, sideways and reverse cowgirl. I came in sideways and got myself cleaned up then I was out of there.
I was just looking for a standard pump and dump which was what I got here. So I am content with that.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 06:18:26 am by SonofAJohn »
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline doc friend

She looks good.  But when did you see her ?  She is now £150 for 30 mins

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
She looks good.  But when did you see her ?  She is now £150 for 30 mins
Hi, I saw her this week on Thursday afternoon 26/10.
I have just noticed she is now charging double what I paid. If you want to see her, definitely enquire why she is now charging double because that is odd...
It was definitely £80 for 30 minutes this week..
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NotThe

Were DFK and OWO off the menu?
I presume the assets were fake? Rock hard?

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Were DFK and OWO off the menu?
I presume the assets were fake? Rock hard?
These were part of the extras
I wasn't interested in any of them.
Breast fake, minimal visible scarring and arse was real.
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline theeaglekid

What makes you convinced she is 100% female?

Obviously IRL is more certain than pictures. It is just her face makes me raise eyebrows (I am possibly overthinking things)

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
What makes you convinced she is 100% female?

Obviously IRL is more certain than pictures. It is just her face makes me raise eyebrows (I am possibly overthinking things)
Yh you're overthinking things, she had a natural lubricating vagina. No surgical scars in that area. I get what you mean by the face but that's just makeup/airbrushing. Makeup gives some women this "slightly surgical drag queen look".
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
She looks good.  But when did you see her ?  She is now £150 for 30 mins
Was sent this earlier today. Pretty sure it was sent to loads of numbers after her price hike...


Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac