Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DollDiana Xx - Leeds  (Read 6286 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763806) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mkrider

Link - External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in October 2023, I know she's well reviewed already including a previous one by me but thought I would just re-assert how good a service she provides.

A few changes since I last saw her which were that she now charges £80 for 30 mins but with the standard of service I can justify paying this and secondly she is now in a different location not far from her old one but I much prefer the new location, although it's next to a main road I don't think passing traffic will pay much attention to you as people are always walking around and you'll just blend in and the street it's on is much smaller and much quieter.

Anyway the meet was arranged over text quick and easy, was given street and services provided and then agreed a time. Arrived on time and let Diana know I was there and was given the all clear, door opened quick by her house mate who I think is also in 'the business'.

First thing I noticed was that the house was scorching hot! That heating bill must be massive! But then Diana appeared and as requested was naked upon my arrival apart from a pair of black heels. As covered much before she's a slim blonde girl around late 20's with fake tits and her back has a large tattoo, she's around 5ft 7 and has good english. I can honestly say I fancy the fuck out of her haha.

Anyway into the bedroom, no issues with the room but unlike the old house it no longer has the wall mirror which I enjoyed looking at when Diana used to ride me. To begin with lots of touching and DFK, I then got acquainted with Diana's fake tits whilst she was playing with my member which was now ready for the action. To begin with we started with oral without, not the best I've ever had but certainly no complaints and then some tit fucking before I was then laying down on the bed and got the PPE applied and Diana started riding me. She is tight! and she can ride all the while coming into kiss me and this went on for a while before I went on top, Diana also gives the impression she really want's to be part of it.

I then went on top before watching Diana play with herself including with her tits and then I just couldn't hold out no more and finished on her stomach.

All in all a really good time and I know I'll be visiting again.

Offline smartieshouse

Diana is the perfect WG if you like the fake barbie type look which I adore. I just wish she'd remain in Leeds permanently

Offline mkrider

I know it's sometime now since a review was last of Diana, maybe because she keeps disappearing for weeks on end but just for you guys on here her amazing blonde hair is now brunette, maybe not a big thing for most but kind of ruined it for me

Offline TrampZ

I know it's sometime now since a review was last of Diana, maybe because she keeps disappearing for weeks on end but just for you guys on here her amazing blonde hair is now brunette, maybe not a big thing for most but kind of ruined it for me

I prefer blondes too.

Offline ykhan16

Tried booking her a few times- more often than not doesnt reply and when she does never gets to the point where i am able to finalise a booking.

Offline Timsmall

Fucked her last week. Definitely blonde again.