Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sawadee Syston Leicester  (Read 12466 times)

Billy A 65

Guys any reports or experience at Sawadee Thai Massage in Syston, just near the Tesco on the Melton Rd??   i heard  a report that HE is available but dependent on who you get on the day.   

Offline Lt Shaffer

I very much doubt there any extras available at Sawadee.  I've been once, had an excellent thai massage but extras were neither offered or requested. Looks like a legit place to me.

Offline jayuk99

Been here a few times,
I had a free entry into one of the ladies a good few years ago she was gaggin for it no rubber too and i just gave her £20 although it was free

Tina is probably the best there now lets small 5ft thai size 10, nice massage extra for  HE for £20 and she lets u finger her deep
there is a big bloke on reception which lets the palce down,
Anther woman does the waxing but shes is ugly and there is another size 12 girl that offers HE, nothing special

Offline b225akp

Its become a bit of a lottery with me to be honest. Not had a good (legit) massage for quite a while - extras can range from nothing at all to HR and a topless massage if you're lucky. Bit frustrating.

Anyone been recently? Any recommendations on who or what to ask for? Cheers

Serenity

Superb massage, one of the best I've had, from Tina. Absolutely no hint of extras. Smile Doncaster pretty good too. But both appear "naughty" free. General rule of thumb is up-to-date staff photographs full face, from experience, for legit places. Sawadee do that through business postings with Tina and co-worker. Go with the flow and enjoy the expert soothing. I'm finding that's the element I've enjoyed most all along.

Even getting disappointed when "extras" offered elsewhere. For that try Wakefield and Rainbow Spa, Leeds and Rainbow for extortionate FS, central Leeds and Orchid, Spa Diamond in Sandiacre by day for stunning girls but wallet draining for nude HE, Good For Health in Doncaster for Chinese, and Phoenix Spa on outskirts of Sheffield.

But take EXTREME caution in Yorkshire due to rampant STD outbreak. I'm steering clear in future. Too many risks. Play safe, have fun.

Offline The.Weekender

The 'big bloke on reception' as it was put, is now advertising on Gumtree as doing massages himself, presumably for both ladies and men.  :rolleyes:

Offline jayuk99

Tina does offer extras, £20 and can finger her till i cum
The 'big bloke on reception' as it was put, is now advertising on Gumtree as doing massages himself, presumably for both ladies and men.  :rolleyes:

Serenity

Tina does offer extras, £20 and can finger her till i cum

She made it abundantly clear it was a massage only. A good one but I was perfunctoraliy shown the door even though I'd got a little "excited". I felt I'd crossed the line. Guess some have all the luck!

Offline jayuk99

Tina is the short 5ft young girl, size 12 at most. wears shorts always and she does remember all her clients even if its months between visits.
The big bloke in reception is so off putting thought.

Leicester is certainly lacking with decent punts in massage parlours

Offline b225akp

Did a bit of digging and I *think* Tina is actually married to the 'big bloke on reception', so just watch out and make sure you don't anger either of them or you might just end up with him giving you a massage  :vomit:

Offline jayuk99

Lol, really, Why does Tina say "Shhhhh" talk slowly when Extras are in progress

Also Big bloke owes "Karn" money, when she was working at Syston, anyway been a fair while since i visited Sawadee and wont be anytime sooner , think the big bloke needs to bugger off

Leicester is awful for massage parlours (Need to find a decent one as in nawty but nice )

Steptoe

Leicester is awful for massage parlours (Need to find a decent one as in nawty but nice )

Have you tried Kinareee or even Sunin?  Kineree is reported to offer some extras (and they do have jacuzzis which can be interesting) although (maybe) not their partner place, Sunin.

Offline jayuk99

kinaree is on one of the busiest roads on leicester - Dont think ill ever go there

Sunin stopped going there when the ladies all seemed a bit too plump , H.E always offered, might go back if there thinner and younger girls there

Steptoe

I an told that if you phone to make an appointment at Kineree then you can arrange to enter via a rear door rather than the main door on the busy street.  I am also told that they are changing/ have changed the name of the place ..... but, sorry, I could not understand the Thai accent well enough to understand what the new name may be.

Step

Timmy2

Hi
Take a look at Lady Channels offering on UKE
External Link/Members Only

Raddy

Steptoe

I an told that if you phone to make an appointment at Kineree then you can arrange to enter via a rear door rather than the main door on the busy street.  I am also told that they are changing/ have changed the name of the place ..... but, sorry, I could not understand the Thai accent well enough to understand what the new name may be.

Step

Just for info the new name is Nin SuWan.
Although I have never been there I do know someone who works for this group of Thai massage places.
Step.

Offline jayuk99

would be nice if the young thing in in the pic sblue was offering massages

Billy A 65

The girl in blue used to work at Sun In nearby (shes a cracker) but she has been in Thailand for at least 6 months - i checked with Nin Suwan this morning and she still in Thailand (not sure she has plans to return), photos on website are a little misleading............you need to be fairly careful when chosing here some of the ladies are a bit older and plumper - some of them work/worked at Sun In Fosse rd sth, same owner i think.

rov

i been to sawdee quite a few times now.

I think the big bloke is tinas husband.  Nice bloke.

Tina offers a bit more than HE. If you ask nicely. I been a few times now and gone all the way with her. I think you have  to be a regular.

There is another girl working there Wan .

Not had te opportunity to se her. Every time i been shes been busy with other customers. Quite pretty. Tried to book but tina always says she is not available today?

Has anyone ever seen her?

Pretty, in her 40s, size 10ish.

What does she offer?

Offline jayuk99

tina offered HE with fingering, but it was too rushed got 1hour down to 30mins with HE included.
Not worth visiting to be honest

rov

Thanks...............

May give a shot,,, Really wanted to see the other girl at Sawadee (not Tine).

She is never free. I have mixed review about her. Some say if the price is right some say never. He only... What true?

Has anyone got more than a HE from here in the last 6 months?

Went there about 8 months ago . There was this slim, tall young thai girl with braces on her teeth. She never spoke much English. Had a nice massage and HE. Didn't ask for more, don't  think she would understand. Think her name was NAM or Pam. Has anyone seen her?

Offline b225akp

Anyone ever been here in the evening? Just wondering if you're more likely to get "extras" than normal hours...

Offline The.Weekender

I like the ad on gumtree, £30 for one hour, but hour is listed HR. :D

Offline Danny_boy1983

I have visited Sawadee in Syston twice now, first time I opted out for 1hr massage and I've been asked to fully undress (good start I think), but at the end of massage which was pretty good I have to say, no HE was offered. During second visit when she announced that 15 left until the end I asked her if she could massage something more pointing at my little fellow to which she smiled and said ok , £20 extra and very nice HE technique. She said that if I would mention that earlier then massage would be more tantric orientated, I will do that next time. She also said that she doesn't propose HE if she is not asked prior. I have really bad memory for names so can't say what the lady was called, but I visited twice in a midday hours and Ive been served by the same one.

Offline b225akp

Anyone know the name of the girl on the phone in the picture?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Anyone know the name of the girl on the phone in the picture?

Precise location of the picture would have been helpful:

Photo #4 in the following location...

Offline Billyboy40

Her name is Tina

She runs the place

Offline jayuk99

£30 for a BJ and to tickle her, she was good a few yers ago when new to the scene. but now just money focussed.
I wonder if the big guy still sits in the lounge are so close to the room your treatment is in