Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROXY6934 Northampton  (Read 3084 times)

2 review(s) for roxy6934 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline englandfan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

went to see Roxy yesterday

didnt actually complete a session, so not sure if its fair to give a Negative or not, but I have none the less.

text her before hand about my requirements, and told her no smoke or perfume, she came back 'i already have perfume on and im not getting back in the shower', that was a little abrupt i thought so didnt reply.  She must have realised that and then text me back,'i've just wiped my neck with a towel if that helps' ....so i text back 'its ok its mainly the smoke i dont like'

anyway i turn up and she opens the door invites me in, into a dark hall, and sort of rolls her eyes, i said' what? are u alright?  she starts walking up the stairs and in a husky tone says i've just swallowed half a tube of toothpaste for u.....carries on walking......and gets to the bedroom.

I say 'oh, are you a smoker then?', then i see her in full bedroom light.  My god.......34, yeh right - im guessing the '69' in her name is not a sexual inuendo but is perhaps her birth year'.......i think 45 sound more accurate.  You have to wonder at some of these punters, she has good reviews, but they must have seen some fucking mingers to think this girl is 'very pretty' and 'stunning' ..........34 my arse.........if shes 34, then those 34 years have been fucking hard.  Very rough i thought....., i wasn't blown away at all.  You can tell shes a heavy smoker, she had bad skin and a husky voice, and even coughed once.

I basically said, sorry I think i'll leave it then if you are a smoker, and made my way back downstairs........shudda seen the look on her face

no way she was getting my £120

to be fair i had a crap punt with diamondintheruff, because she stunk of stale fags........and i didnt want a repeat

may well have done myself out of a decent shag here, but trust me, there is a reason she doesnt show full face pics online (age)

Offline _Bender_

Hey englandfan, sounds you had a lucky escape, you were good to walk.

May I just ask about your punt with Diamond in the ruff, was it just the stale cigarette smoke or was there other factors that made it a bad punt?

Offline englandfan

the other factors were her constant crap talk

are your horny baby? im horny

im wet baby, do you like wet? i love wet,

jesus - just wanted her to shut up in the end

Offline _Bender_

Ha ha...

Okay mate, that's fine, I think that's been mentioned before, like someone else said I'll find away of keeping her quiet  ;)

Cheers englandfan

Mr. Brown

Offline englandfan

to be fair she is a a good shag,

was also a little older than she appears in the photos, imho

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
to be fair she is a a good shag,

was also a little older than she appears in the photos, imho

Most girls lie about their age. If it is a few years, majority of Punters are okay with this difference, but when this difference makes a 45Yr girl showing as a 28yr, this takes the piss, especially when searches are restricted to 30 years or under.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ha ha...

Okay mate, that's fine, I think that's been mentioned before, like someone else said I'll find away of keeping her quiet  ;)

Cheers englandfan

Mr. Brown

I have met her a few times, and she is quite friendly. you only need to tell her that this type of talk does nothing to you, and I'm sure she'll stop. Or as others have said, find a better way of keeping her mouth closed  :D

Offline monkeybucket

I have met her a few times, and she is quite friendly. you only need to tell her that this type of talk does nothing to you, and I'm sure she'll stop. Or as others have said, find a better way of keeping her mouth closed  :D

Vicky is a talker but i asked her to stop as she was putting me off my stride and she obliged.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Vicky is a talker but i asked her to stop as she was putting me off my stride and she obliged.

Also, to be fair to her, she remembered details about me on my 2nd meet, so prompted me for it, e.g. if my request for her clothing items were still the same  :thumbsup:

So I suspect she would not talk dirty, if she remembered you from your previous visits.

Offline Taggart

Thank you englandfan for the review. You've saved me a wasted trip, as I hate smokers.

dezzatheblue2

Saved me a trip too, booked her but she canceled on the day, time of month, lucky escape by the sounds of it..