Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amyrae - Dewsbury  (Read 1137 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6472401) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Whizzkid

Meet happened about a month ago.

Arranged meet through AW where she gave me her number. She gave me postcode to her working place, a ground floor flat in Dewsbury which she said was her friends place. Text her when I was outside and got a response after a couple of minutes to come in.

Her profile says she's size 14 and I'd probably agree with this, maybe borderline 16. Decent looking girl with long dark hair.

I was attracted to her profile as it says she enjoys her throat being fucked. I booked 45 minutes for £120 and requested sloppy deepthroat, throat fucking, sex and facial.

Had a quick shower and down to business in the bedroom. She started on her knees and took a decent length in but not really deepthroat or sloppy. Asked her to lie on the bed with head hanging over so I could fuck her throat, which she did but couldn't take it all the way in so wasn't really throat fucking. Switched to 69 but I don't think she liked that too much as she was only on for a couple of minutes. So as deepthroat, 69 and throat fucking weren't really available I asked to fuck her. On with the PPE and in I went in mish, she definitely enjoyed this a lot more and was quite vocal. I paced it so I didn't cum until the time was almost up, pulled out took the PPE off and splashed on her face which she took without complaint but then headed to the bathroom.

Quick chat as I got ready and away I went.

I feel this is just a positive as she tried and I enjoyed it but I don't think the bit about loving her throat being fucked is accurate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 11:48:02 am by Whizzkid »