Author Topic: XX SEXY GINGER XX - off BrickLane - Bargain  (Read 4281 times)


22 review(s) for XX SEXY GINGER XX (12 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]
25 review(s) for Hot-Beauty Ginger X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline speedygonzal

External Link/Members Only

Body: 8/10
Face: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Personality: 9/10
Girl Friend Experience: 7/10
Pornstar Experience: 10/10
Pre Fuck: 8/10
Post Fuck: 8/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Conversation: 7/10
TOTAL: 81/100

After reading tergil review I give her a go and decided to book her for 1H can’t resist the temptation of paying 100 quids for 1 hour of pleasure in Central London.

Location is side street of Bricklane. Door is not discrete at all and very busy. After texting and receiving the house number I found  a punter with his forehead on the door mobile in hand waiting for the door to open  :dash: I thought WTF? doubled booking? she didn’t respond for about 5min I was ready to leave. But she end up texting back saying “I’m coming”  :dance: when I was entering the other guy was leaving, at this point I’m not sure if he was visiting the other thai girl in the house or what.

She is young about mid twenties. pictures quite representative body wise not toned or slim as she suggests in AW description but very nice ass and girl next door look. I don’t think she is naturally redhead. some tattoos in each arm and one in the neck which I think she is trying to remove.

When we enter the room, She was on her phone dealing with something for about 5min a bit off punting but because she was smiling and very apologetic I decided to let it go. hoping when she finished won’t touch the phone again which I’m happy to confirm she didn’t the rest of the meeting.

She allow to some light kissing but clarifying right from the beginning no tongue. even-thought it feels good the kissing without me wanting for more. During missionary maybe in the heat of the action she allowed me a bit of tongue. she do a good act pretending she is enjoying the sex and RO. Her pussy is beautiful meaty and fresh but hard to find the clit. she have a calm smiling good mod the whole time which I really enjoyed been with her.

The only really negative I found was a slightly smell of curry in her body. not sure if came from the previous custumer of what but I get used to after a while.

Overall I think was a very positive experience with a good looking down to earth beautiful girl. I really think this is the best £100 you can expend in the city.   

Offline oneeyesnake

Smells that emanating from body are normally due to what has been consumed, learnt that from a SP quite early in my punting life. She asked what I had eaten the day before when she had swallowed my cum. She could tell I had eaten chicken or something to the effect.
Especially with curries the spices tend come through the pores..

Offline StealthGrey866

Could someone provide a number? The one on the review screen isn’t working?

Offline Mr_Whisper

what do you mean by meaty ???

is it an innie? or long labia lips ?

Offline speedygonzal

what do you mean by meaty ???

is it an innie? or long labia lips ?

Man this was almost a month a go, If I recall right not very long but thick labia lips.