Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana Mi Amour - Newcastle Quayside  (Read 699 times)

Offline Happybilly80

External Link/Members Only

After a bit of a disappointing the day previously I felt the need to something to make up for it and make up for it it did!

Price: £70 for 30 min

Comms: Easy whatsapp arrangements and instructions with agency

Location: Newcastle Quayside flats - free parking not far away (5min walk)

Meet: Services provided - Fk, owo, various postions (covered). I'd read a few reviews of Ariana so it seemed like a safe bet. In all honesty she was amazing. Probably the closest to a true GFE experience I've had. Made my way up the stairs (several! but there is a lift if needed), hiding behind the door. Met by a beautiful woman who instantly made me feel at ease. Led to the bedroom, a bit of chat and money handed over. What followed was kissing, lots of kissing. Passionate with a real feel to it, just what I needed. Lots of very, very good owo both standing and lying on the bed. Covered in a couple of positions before finishing in the bag. Chats on the bed afterwards for a good 5-10 min, no feeling of being rushed. Ariana is a beautiful woman, natural body and very fit. The kissing, eye contact and relaxing closeness after the main event were a real standout for me. I can't recommend her enough but I'm sure many know this already.