Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava - northernbelles throat fuck and throatpie : Doncaster  (Read 3613 times)

Offline DThunter01

External Link/Members Only

Girl
Slim, 5ft 2 ish, age about 24-27, she’s half polish I think with a Donny accent, she was wearing black stockings and a little red number looked very cute, 7-10 overall I reckon I was well chuffed

Booking
Booked 45 min @ 110, the place was next to Cary’s jack in Donny Center multiple flats in 1 block.
Coms all through NB so basic no confirming what service each girl does so very much went off the previous reviews

The deed
Arrived at the flat was let in be Ava, no hiding behind the door,
Greeted with a hug and very friendly smile,

Had a chat about this and that I asked about services and Ava explained that Owo was included, I mentioned that all I was after was a good DT blowjob and if she can make it super sloppy, she smiled and said “you booked the right girl then”
Cheeky smile,

I jumped in the shower and met her in the bed, Ava is not shy and asked exactly how I like it so I explained in detail, she’s very open and likes to know what your into ie “do you like your balls livked or sucked?” Licked please “I can see your quite big you ok with me gagging”  :yahoo: “that going to make me gag”
I sure am  :D

She started with me laying on the bed, licking my balls gooch and even a rim job I was in heaven, it was slow sloppy and passionate, she must of carried this on for over 10 mins, by now I was solid,
Ava started sucking eventually making it down halfway, then stops saying this is going to really make me gag… I’m just going to take my makup off, I jump in and say don’t bother, I’ll take it off for you hehe,
She giggles and says ok you naughty boy but let me get a wet wipe incase it stings my eyes,

What a girl and a forward thinker,

She gets back to it making it super sloppy and positioning her head to try and get me down to the balls, all effort failing at the moment, I suggest a big gob full of lube nigh help? She laughed and says is it not wet enough, I explain it’s not how wet it is, you want a slippery coating so it just pops down, she then does somthing no girl has done before and says “well you try and get it down I don’t want to hurt you or graze your cock,

I position her head off the bed tell her to relax, she takes 2-3 deep breaths and then signals to proceed,
I go in firm and her throat pops open easily, 3-4 strokes and she taps out

“Holy fucking shit” she exclaims “I can feel it stretching my throat… god that was big… I can see me having the rest of the day off, cough cough.

She signals to carry on, I say I can fuck you if you prefer, if it’s going to ruin your day?

“Fuck no you’d put me in A & E if you fuck me” “I’d rather have a sore throat lol heheheh”

I carry on taking it slow getting her fully down every 5-6 stroke, after 10 mins we find a rhythm and she is able to take a prolonged throating, me pushing her for longer in her throat each time,

I switch it up by getting her to kneel infrobt if the Mirror, one hand under chin the other on her ponytail
Getting some real gawking sounds from her, drool is now down her tits to her pussy, eyes a almost glazed shut makup almost gone, snot, drool, lube and pre I’m all mixed in,

We tak a little break for her to catch a breath and tend to her stinging eyes, during her wipe down I ask if. Cim / swallow is an extra she nods and says yes hun I swallow,  :lol:

I ask to throatpie her and she looks abit blank so I explain and she replies “ oh yea, need to time it right tho or you’ll choke me, I reply with well you managed to hold me down for at least 10 seconds which I think is enough to get most of it,

“Go for it” she says

Head back off the bed one hand under her head the other lightly gripping her tits and chest while I ordered her to lay on her arms behind her back, nervous giggle from her, don’t worry if you tap your food I’ll let you up,

“Sound” she says proper Donny lass,

Needless to say I didn’t last long plunging her over and over, she made some fantastic remarks during the session that really got me going, stuff like

“Oh my throat”
“Fuck it’s stretching me”
“It’s down near my collarbone”
“Can you see your cock in my throat”? That’s hot”

Time nearly up I shot a weeks worth down her throat with her gagging the whole time,

When I’d done I lifted her up to floor in the mirror, no joke her face was glazed with spit and gag juice
A good 5mm all over, d done a number on her according to her lol

I asked if she enjoyed it to which she said “what having my throat stretched” yea it wa great hun lol

I reply oh and here’s me thinking you wanted to see me again, she laughs saying defo hun just tell the receptionist to tell me to take my makup off first

GVFM fantastic girl and service

Offline Puntingutils

Thanks mate! Does she actually look mid/late twenties? Because from the impression of a previous review and her pics I thought she was going to be late 30's/40's

Offline DThunter01

Thanks mate! Does she actually look mid/late twenties? Because from the impression of a previous review and her pics I thought she was going to be late 30's/40's

She’s defo under 30, I know what you mean pics look like an older girl.

I was really pleased with the whole package 110 for proper DTand throatpie is brilliant I think and 45 min

Offline Whizzkid

This sounds epic - literally a perfect meet for me. I'll def be booking.

Thanks v.much for your review and previous reviews.

Offline SYorksPunter

Great review, she’s next on my list of Northern Belles ‘to-do’!

Offline markus666

She is one of my regular go to girls, her oral skills are amazing, it’s the wettest bj I’ve ever had, everyone gets soaked  :drinks: :dance: :hi:

Offline DThunter01

She is one of my regular go to girls, her oral skills are amazing, it’s the wettest bj I’ve ever had, everyone gets soaked  :drinks: :dance: :hi:

Your not kidding, any flooding in Donny I reckon Ava is responsible for it  :lol:

Superb deepthroat skills!!