Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Party - London  (Read 1830 times)

Tony Montana

I haven't seen a review for LMP since they moved premises so here goes

External Link/Members Only

The new premises is close to Edgware Road tube station, a spacious apartment with 4 bedrooms, one of which is used as a changing room and the rest are play rooms.  The apartment is up 3 flights of stairs and I don't think there is a lift so no access for disabled punters.

£160 for 2 hours of non-stop sucking, fucking and fun.  7 girls and 8 guys.

I was there from 7pm and had various degrees of contact with Daniella, Emily, Izabella, Luiza, Nicole, Vera and Vanessa.  All were superb but a special mention to Izabella, Vanessa and Vera.

password02

I haven't seen a review for LMP since they moved premises so here goes

External Link/Members Only

The new premises is close to Edgware Road tube station, a spacious apartment with 4 bedrooms, one of which is used as a changing room and the rest are play rooms.  The apartment is up 3 flights of stairs and I don't think there is a lift so no access for disabled punters.

£160 for 2 hours of non-stop sucking, fucking and fun.  7 girls and 8 guys.

I was there from 7pm and had various degrees of contact with Daniella, Emily, Izabella, Luiza, Nicole, Vera and Vanessa.  All were superb but a special mention to Izabella, Vanessa and Vera.

That seems to be an excellent ratio with 7 girls and only 8 blokes - is that the norm in Edgware? and at £160 for 2 hours seem excellent VFM

Tony Montana

That seems to be an excellent ratio with 7 girls and only 8 blokes - is that the norm in Edgware? and at £160 for 2 hours seem excellent VFM

Thats the first one I've been to in Edgware so i dunno.   The ratio varies but is never more than 2:1.  The last LMP I went to there was 5 guys and 7 girls.  I ended up having a MFFFF fivesome at the end of the party.

Offline smiths

You can never know how many punters up to the maximum 2.1 ratio will be at any party, even LMP dont know that for certain unless they are all regulars who they know will definitely show up.

Also LMP is based in W2 not Edgware, but near Edgware Road tube.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:46:58 pm by smiths »