Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: opting for ow when a wg's default offering is owo  (Read 1633 times)

Offline claretandblue

i have always been a owo guy and apart from the sensation i like how natural that part of the punt feels as opposed to ow

I have been on a punting break recently during which time a good mate had a sti scare which has got me thinking i will stick to ow when i start punting again shortly.

most of the girls on my list offer owo and i am wondering if there might be any awkwardness if i ask for ow and whether this might affect the overall service on offer,wondered if any guys who regularly go for ow had any views?

Offline smiths

i have always been a owo guy and apart from the sensation i like how natural that part of the punt feels as opposed to ow

I have been on a punting break recently during which time a good mate had a sti scare which has got me thinking i will stick to ow when i start punting again shortly.

most of the girls on my list offer owo and i am wondering if there might be any awkwardness if i ask for ow and whether this might affect the overall service on offer,wondered if any guys who regularly go for ow had any views?

OWO every time for me on a 121 punt but why would you only wanting OW be a problem to a WG. My advice is when booking say you only require OW and its all crystal clear then.

yorkshire123

I wouldn't have thought so, I'm guessing but i think they may be grateful & pleased that you value your health.
Reading some of the seasoned punters comments i believe the offer of OWO is quite a recent addition to your average prossies offerings & this is possibly due to potential loss of earnings if they don't? (I'm happy to be put right on that assumption)

OWO for me every time by the way  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It shouldn't. If anything it will make no difference at all as I imagine most females prefer OW to OWO
I gag with latex condoms due to the feel so keep non latex just incase it ends up with OW
It should also make her feel more relaxed as you are showing you care about your sexual health so she won't have the little worry you might try for accidental BB. It' sounds silly but that is always a bit of a worry with a new client so she will feel
More at ease knowing you wont
I recommend explaining it when you book though as otherwise it might already be in her mouth before you remember to say anything as it's easy to get carried away

Offline akauya

I wouldn't have thought so, I'm guessing but i think they may be grateful & pleased that you value your health.
Reading some of the seasoned punters comments i believe the offer of OWO is quite a recent addition to your average prossies offerings & this is possibly due to potential loss of earnings if they don't? (I'm happy to be put right on that assumption)

You're right. Before EE girls arrived on the scene it was very rare to find Brit prossies offering OWO or anal or any other more "exotic" service. Most punts were very vanilla affairs, hardly any PSE.

Nowadays OWO is so prevalent that prossies are aware that if they don't offer it they won't get many bookings. I have recently decided to do go for covered oral in my punts. I'm not saying I won't have OWO ever again but I will always try to get it covered, just for my peace of mind, that's all.

Offline smiths

I have been getting OWO since about the mid to late 90s off WGs, like kissing it was rarely on the menu in the 80s until then, and then EE WGs came here and both offered both services and undercut many Brit WGs, god bless those early EEs. :hi:

Offline akauya

I have been getting OWO since about the mid to late 90s off WGs, like kissing it was rarely on the menu in the 80s until then, and then EE WGs came here and both offered both services and undercut many Brit WGs, god bless those early EEs. :hi:

Yes, I forgot to mention, on my post above, that kissing was never on the menu before EE girls arrived either. New punters don't know how lucky they are to get all these services now :)

Offline smiths

You're right. Before EE girls arrived on the scene it was very rare to find Brit prossies offering OWO or anal or any other more "exotic" service. Most punts were very vanilla affairs, hardly any PSE.

Nowadays OWO is so prevalent that prossies are aware that if they don't offer it they won't get many bookings. I have recently decided to do go for covered oral in my punts. I'm not saying I won't have OWO ever again but I will always try to get it covered, just for my peace of mind, that's all.

Indeed, incuding exotic services like kissing :D which as WGs of the time used to tell me was for their husbands and boyfriends only. I recall punting with a Brit WG a few years after the EE WGs started coming here who hadnt offered kissing before, more than prepared to offer it post EE invasion though. :hi:

Offline claretandblue

thanks all,will just mention pre action that i prefer ow,like akauya i reckon i will go back to owo at some point just not right now

Offline smiths

Yes, I forgot to mention, on my post above, that kissing was never on the menu before EE girls arrived either. New punters don't know how lucky they are to get all these services now :)

Dead right, more extensive services, the net and sites like this, things i could only of dreamt about in the 80s. I never knew what a WG looked like until she opened her door, just as well i wasnt at all fussy in those days otherwise i would of done a lot of walking. :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

And that other inovation called BB;(..

Offline smiths

That was never on offer in the 80s from any WGs i punted with, obviously post-AIDS.

From speaking to a number of punters who said they punted in the 60s and 70s BB was usually on offer then so they told me.

Offline akauya

Dead right, more extensive services, the net and sites like this, things i could only of dreamt about in the 80s. I never knew what a WG looked like until she opened her door, just as well i wasnt at all fussy in those days otherwise i would of done a lot of walking. :D

Absolutely, those days, gooing on a punt was really taking a punt :)

Indeed, a lot of prossies seem to be offering BB too. Before EE girls I'm sure junkie street walkers in King's Cross and Streatham areas (in London, don't know about other parts of the UK) would offer it. Definitely not my scene that's why I always stayed well clear of those areas.

rafatheira

Absolutely not. I was an OW guy for a long time, and honestly, it doesn't bother me if the girl doesn't offer OWO. There are definitely health risks associated with OWO, and in my experience its never, ever been an issue.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

... kissing was never on the menu before EE girls arrived either.

Actually it was, but did depend on the girl and the agency. Back in the 70's and 80's I found an agency where all the girls kissed, so needless to say they got a lot of business from me!

And in pre-AIDS days, BB did occur though it was never advertised or guaranteed. I think it was just that some women, particularly the more mature ones, expected to fuck BB. It was rather a tease - if she didn't bring her bag when you went upstairs then you were quite likely going to fuck without. Did refuse on a few occasions when it didn't feel right.

JV547845

I've been with a few WGs who don't like the taste of condoms so you need to get your oral (being OWO only) out of the way first before any sex.