Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Black  (Read 2286 times)

3 review(s) for MissMeganBlack (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Blackadder

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins GFE £80

Comms: booked the day before and answered phone straight away. Pleasant to talk to and all sorted quickly. Asked to call prior to meet to confirm address.

Comms on the day: called 30mins before meet and phone rang out. Megan called me back about 2mins later and asked to move the meet back an hour. Agreed as I was in no rush and had no plan B. Called again before appointment and given address but not the flat number which would be given on my arrival. Text Megan when I arrived and had to wait approx 5mins for reply and flat number. The 1hr delay was apparently down to Megan having a late night and not much sleep.

Location: Handsworth Wood. Her own flat (I think), in a small block with communal entrance.
Off road parking directly outside (for those who don't mind). No parking charges and searching for change which was useful.

The Meet: Megan opened the door wearing a fishnet dress showing off a very good figure, great ass and lovely? tits (more on those later). Good likeness to her pics, with just less make up on. Very pleasant, kiss hello and nice smile, so different to some of those EE girls. Lead into the bedroom, a little cluttered but clean. Paperwork sorted and offered a drink which I declined. On her return to the room she joked that I was still in my clothes and not naked on the bed.
I do like the girl to undress me but Megan got straight on the bed so I undressed myself. When I lay down next to her she asked how I wanted things to run, which took me back a little as the few punts I've had the girl has always lead the way but this was a very pleasant change.
All my punts are a very vanilla GFE so we started with FK, rubbing her ass crack with my fingers and working round to her pussy whilst Megan stroked my hard cock. I took off her thong and went straight down on her shaved pussy which tasted great. No strange smells, all very good. She was making a lot of subtle moaning sounds, all for my benefit no doubt. I ain't that good!!
On went the rubber for some oral with, (my own choice) great action and use of her hands rubbings balls was great. I was primed to shoot my load after having a few days worth in my balls so asked Megan to ride me. She did apply some Vaseline/lube to herself, perhaps needing to be a bit more subtle about this. She was chatty between swapping things around but not too much. 
On she hopped and was riding me like a Grand National winner. Now I love their tits banging me in the face so I asked her to take her bra off which she had kept on up to this point. She happily did this but a bit to my surprise they weren't the best. A little soft and saggy with a few stretch marks. Not bad enough to stop me in my tracks by any means but in hindsight I wish they'd stayed covered up.
We switched to doggy, (nothing to do with the above) she just has a great ass in my view and I never get to do it at home.
 She was taking it like a trooper and was smashing her ass as hard as I could without popping. She kept playing with my balls, not too hard but just enough to get me going. Got to the point of no return so kept going as hard as I could before shooting my load. Megan cleaned me up and as I'm strictly a one pop guy that was me done. We had a bit of chit chat before I got dressed and Megan showed me out with a friendly kiss goodbye.

Positives

Initial comms prior to the day
Good location
Very friendly
Good looking
excellent FK & Oral
great ass and figure

Negatives

Comms on the day
Tits not what I thought they'd be.

Apologies for anything I might have missed. Fire away with any questions.

Blackadder.