Author Topic: Sally Seduction - Hounslow  (Read 1449 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5862314) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Julius1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review so apologies if I do the wrong thing. Just managed to finally get through the Bitcoin hurdle so I thought I'd post a few reviews.

Saw Sally a couple of weeks ago: It's a positive because there was nothing wrong with her or her performance, it's just that I didn't really fancy her that much.

Comms were easy: Rang her up and she answered straight away. Had a quick run through of what I wanted and then all other comms via text and very efficient.

£260 for 2 hours CIM included

Location: Texted postcode and then basic address and then when I got there at the allotted time, she called and gave me the flat number and the access to the block. Flat was fine. Nothing great but clean and no nasty smells. It's only 5 mins walk from Hounslow East tube.

Lady: So here's where it gets a bit negative for me. The photos on AW are not recent I think it's fair to say. Her body is a bit dumpier than you see on the photos. Facially, I found her attractive and she has classic east European looks. I've no idea about dress sizes so I'm no help there but she definitely not taught. The main problem for me is that she has a very flat bum and I do like a nice round arse. She was well presented in nice lingerie.

The action: Handed over the folding and she offered my a shower and a glass of water. She's is very friendly and welcoming. Started of with some proper DFK and general cuddling and this was great. Moved on to sex (vaginal - didn't go for anal) and her pussy felt really good and was enjoyable.  She was doing the whole fake talking thing but I told her that she didn't need to so she stopped. Round 1 finished in the bag.

Then had a really good chat about lots of things and that was really great. She's a really nice person and I liked being with her.

After a while, I got back into gear and went for a CIM finish. I got the impression that she likes sucking cock and she was more than happy to accept the CIM finish. More chats and then I left.

So all in all, she's a very nice lady, there's nothing wrong with her service, it's just that she didn't do it for me and so I wouldn't go back. Saying that, £260 for 2 hours including cim is pretty good VFM.