External Link/Members OnlyI’ve put off the review for a good few weeks now. I almost didn’t review at all as I’ve tried to forget the whole awful experience. But this is why it is called taking one for the team lads.
Cost - £100 half hour.
Comms - quick easy texts. Saw an hour or so later
Location - block of flats right near theatre. It has a security guard on the desk as you are buzzed in. I took a fake call and walked in, he didn’t look at me. I was ok but a weathered punter. This location not for the faint of heart
The girl - it is the girl in the pictures, matching tattoos etc. not my god photo shop earned its money here!!! She’s got dirty brown greasy hair, awful skin completion, just looked a bit sticky to the touch, if you know
What I mean. Age is around 30-35. Build is as the photos. But she’s not attractive to look at IMO
THE DEED - OW was fucking weird. I lay on the bed and she started the blowjob. Not deep and very average BUT she stared off into space the whole time. Like over my shoulder at something that wasn’t there. Really weird. There was no kissing before and OW so the old boy wasn’t exactly rock hard. And this vacant BJ wasn’t helping. Sex started in mish. Her legs were so stubbly, and her forearms were also very hairy. God the photos are so wrong. The stubbly legs were too much so I asked for doggy. Got into doggy and Jesus Christ the smell that came from her arse/pussy once she was in that position nearly made me sick. Like walking out of the cinema during an awful movie I so almost just stopped and left. My semi boner absolutely left. But I somehow managed to jerk off over her tits. She wet wiped and got dressed. Hygiene!!
In this game you win some, you lose some. I very much lost as this was my worst punt to date. Almost put me off the hobby completely
Hidden Image/Members Only