Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Naomi  (Read 657 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Had this one on my radar for a while. Noticed a few new photos on her VS advert. Anyone had a dabble?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I think some of her previous profiles had face pics or partial face pics and I wasn't interested however i'm 100% sure she also listed a price for BB, her current profile perhaps hints at it - Don’t be shy 🙈 Im very open minded 😘😈 

I actually got an unsolicited text from her about 5 months ago telling me that she was working again but i's never seen her and never had any contact with her.
When I checked back through prone records I was able to link it to a Thai girl i'd seen 5 months prior who had a problem with her phone so contacted me from a different number.
On that basis she must have some connection to other girls or the Thai set up in the area and had the number in her phone somewhere as a result

Personally i've always chosen to avoid her  :thumbsdown:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I actually got an unsolicited text from her about 5 months ago telling me that she was working again but i's never seen her and never had any contact with her.

You reminded me…. I did contact her by text in the summer, just see what’s available, etc. Few weeks ago I received a random text from her offering Videos to buy…

Was always a Maybe, but anything else better. Now with your input, more a maybe not. Unless anyone adds some positive about her.