External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only I enjoyed meeting this SP and I might return.
The apartment was just off Brick Ln and write busy at the time and she made me wait so not that discreet.
She's the lady in the pictures but she smiles more and looked good. Full lips, natural body, curvy size 10.
She doesn't speak English very well but we got by. Shower offered. Paid her 70 for half an hour.
Started with some kissing and it's sensual but no tongues.
Blowjob is good, nice and deep, no eye contact though.
Her puss is quite meaty, good to eat, and she likes it. Does not allow fingers inside.
Sex is good, and it's more like a GFE rather than fuck you a hard as possible to make you come quick. I liked it and may return for another half hour.
Previous profile for index
External Link/Members OnlyI think she had more profiles too