Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyStacey_MANCNCL - Newcastle  (Read 1191 times)

25 review(s) for SexyStacey_MANCNCL (22 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ManInBlack

External Link/Members Only

Review of a recent booking with SexyStacey_MANCNCL

Comms:
Absolutely spot on, noticed Stacey was working so dropped a text to the number which was showing on her profile.  Replied within around 20’ to confirm she was free at the requested time, everything confirmed and postcode given.

Duration & rate:
1 hour incall @ £160

Flat on Newcastle Quayside, easy to find with parking nearby.  Flat itself was modern, comfy and clean.  Given flat number on parking up.

Onto the booking……
I had seen Stacey’s profile a number of times and was taken with her list of likes and also her appearing to have an amazing arse, but had never seen her green light on at times I was looking to make a booking.

I’m mostly into domination based bookings so with Stacey advertising that side of things on her profile seemed like a good opportunity when I saw she was available on the day in question.

I made clear the kinks/fetishes I was into during the initial text to confirm she was ok with them, she replied that all were ok.

Stacey opened the door and I was very happy with what I saw.  The photos on the front page of her profile are an accurate representation and facially she was very pretty.  And her arse is insane!

Bit of pleasant pre-amble and Stacey came across as friendly and enthusiastic.

From there on in everything I had asked for was delivered with enthusiasm and a mischievous look on her face.  it felt like a very kinky girlfriend experience. 
Services provided:
Tie & tease, edging, spanking and fairly light CBT, facesitting/smothering, watersports (all on me).  Reverse oral and rimming (on her).

Finished up around about on time when I eventually came from a mix of hand relief and oral, while in 69 position.

Clean up and some pleasant small talk (again very friendly and it didn’t seem like I was being pushed out the door) before I left.

Overall this is one of my best punts, possibly ever.  In my experience it’s hard to find providers who do a good mix of domination/kink mixed with vanilla services and harder still to find someone who delivers it with enthusiasm.  I appreciate the services I got here won’t be many’s cup of tea but Stacey seems the type of girl who would deliver any of her services well.

Would I return?  Yes

Thanks for reading!

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, saw Stacey many years ago  and agree she does her best to please.