Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SaSa - Xiang Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 1756 times)

Online Steven27

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened in a terraced house just south of the town centre, parking no issue. House is off the main drag so not many people wandering around.
Comms were done by text and very responsive. Requested a time a couple of hours from then and got exactly that.
Good directions, but had seen Candy in the same location a month ago so knew where I was going. Was slightly early but told to come to the door which was ajar for me to enter so no waiting around.

£60 for 30 mins + £20 OWO

Obviously I knew the pictures on Xiang’s profile were not going to be who I was seeing so was a little apprehensive as to what would be on offer. SaSa is by no means a supermodel but small and cute with enhanced but not rock hard beachball like breasts.

Onto the meeting. The second I step foot in the room and her tongue is already down my throat. A bit of DFK and fondling each other and I already knew this was going to be fun.
She asks how long I want to stay and I give her the fun coupons which she goes away to stash.
Back quickly and more DFK and we undress each other before moving onto the bed where kissing continues and she asks if I want BJ which I of course say yes to. With or without condom she says, and to be honest I wasn’t planning on OWO but the vibes were good so why the hell not. I asked if she needs the extra now and she says at the end is fine (glad of this as don’t like having to get up to grab the wallet once in the flow of the meet).

What followed was a very good OWO where she can go pretty deep and was gagging at times, as well as going down south for some not quite rimming but very close. Throughout this she maintained eye contact and the odd wink which really gets the blood pumping.
She then spun herself round for what I assumed was about to be 69. Nope. Up go her legs so her feet were on the wall above my head and gave me what can only be described as a brilliant handstand BJ whilst I played with her breasts and looked on in amazement.
After a few minutes of this she then lowered herself down to sit on my face as she continued to give deep OWO. No issues with RO and she too seemed to be enjoying herself.

She turns around and said “you want to fuck me now”, and on goes the bag.
We then have sex in multiple positions including mish, CG, RCG and doggy, with DFK throughout and her spanking me and telling me to fuck her hard in mish with her feet by my ears. SaSa was making all the right noises but they didn’t seem to be fake (who knows), nor were they over the top.
After a good bit of a pounding and me tiring as the room was pretty hot, I asked for some more OWO to get me over the line.
She gladly did so with no complaints and as I’m about to finish she comes up for some more DFK as she finishes the job by hand. We both then take a few seconds to recompose ourselves and some more kissing before she cleans me off.

Finally she helps me get dressed and I give her the extra cash before leaving what turned out to be just about 5 mins over the half hour.

All in all a really enjoyable meet and great VFM.
SaSa whilst maybe not the most gorgeous girl in the world has an infectious and quirky personality, and good bedroom skills, which I personally would prefer to a stunner who delivers a wooden rehearsed performance.
I’d be happy to return if/when she’s in the area again.
Apologies for the long read!!

Offline northface

Thanks for your first review and glad you enjoyed it.
Welcome to UKP.
I saw her today ( again ) for a great meeting and after tomorrow she is heading to China for 6 month but will be back.

Next weeks girl might be the stunner I saw a few month ago but with not remembering her name I cannot be sure until I go again.
Young slim with very large tits and so good I went back 2 days later for more. If anyone goes before me please review.
Then2 weeks after that it is supposed to be the goddess Angel. :yahoo:

Offline tynetunnel

I think we are all excited for Angel :)

Offline TheMerrt

Funnily enough, Angel next lands on 30/10, aka mischief night

Offline londonhas

Ah she's a legend for the upside down BJ. Had the pleasure to partake before a few years back

Offline Omadon2001