Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiri new lady at classic touch Sheffield  (Read 2539 times)

Offline samfromsheffield

Hi, anyone seen this lady? Any feedback is much appreciated.
Photos look good as well. Thanks in advance

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi, anyone seen this lady? Any feedback is much appreciated.
Photos look good as well. Thanks in advance

A link to the lady in question would probably help....

Offline samfromsheffield

here is the link and description

External Link/Members Only

description from website

she is 40 blonde size 14 figure
very busty 40DD

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Any updates on this one? I'm tempted.

Offline Sheffred2017

I’ve seen her.

She’s no stunner. She’s also not a size 14.

She’s got a good pair of tits on her and she’s enthusiastic. If you like a slightly rough looking horny MILF vibe you’d probably enjoy her.

Didn’t get oral from her and she kept trying to rub her clit and fanny all over my dick with no Jonny on.

Got the impression BB wouldn’t be totally off the table. With that in mind I personally wouldn’t risk seeing her again.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I’ve seen her.

She’s got a good pair of tits on her and she’s enthusiastic. If you like a slightly rough looking horny MILF vibe you’d probably enjoy her.

Didn’t get oral from her and she kept trying to rub her clit and fanny all over my dick with no Jonny on.

Got the impression BB wouldn’t be totally off the table. With that in mind I personally wouldn’t risk seeing her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Martinx

Was not having oral your choice, or didn't she offer it?

I’ve seen her.

Offline Sheffred2017

Was not having oral your choice, or didn't she offer it?

She didn’t offer it. I’m clean as a whistle and, quite frankly, way out of her league so I very much doubt it was due to hygiene reasons or a lack of attraction on her part.

She was way too busy trying to get herself off by rubbing her clit all over my bare dick!

Offline samfromsheffield

I’ve seen her.

Thanks mate for the feedback, will give her a miss.