Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Flower - Stafford  (Read 1149 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Vaass82001

So punting funds available again so back into the saddle and the lucky recipient was Nonny in Stafford early last week and a very successful choice it was.

An attractive Thai lady I reckon in her thirties carrying a little weight but in the write places ..... and she is a lady, has a cesarean scar and I do like a little finger play if allowed and she started off dry and got increasingly wet.

Now the pussy, it is unusual, from previous reports I was expecting large dangly labia but no, the outer area either side of the slit is just large and puffy, when you delve in what you find is a small, cute, very receptive little pussy that does enjoy RO

The breasts, when initially unfettered I thought very natural looking but grappling with them they have that lumpy feeling of enhanced but I didn't particularly see any scarring but neither did I look so jury out on those babies.

The kissing is different, it started sort of tongue flicking initially with little lip contact but got more passionate as the meet went on

OWO I found was very good, not toothy at all, quite deep, plenty of variation, use of tongue and sucking of balls

The sex, she clearly likes to fuck, with her on top and in MISH she was really active, not trying to make me finish but grinding her pussy against me with her breathing getting heavier and little very genuine sounding gasping noises, this is also were the kissing got more passionate with her grabbing my face. Came in the bag quite intensely, clean up, little massage and  away

I found Nonny an attractive lady who seemed to be enjoying her self. Not much English but really tried to engage and in conclusion I throughly enjoyed myself and would make an effort to see her again if she returns to the area.

£80 / 30mins

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+