Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham Jewellery Quarter  (Read 1865 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline congaman

Link to Profile : External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 30 mins - OWO only (requested by me)
Time: 16:00 11/10/23

Girl: GILF not MILF - not my kind of lady, great big tits, but her reputation is good and wanted to indulge in a long slow blow job.

Very welcoming and gets down to business. Told me to wash my hands and then wiped my cock with a wet wipe. On to the bed and her oral skills were great. I asked for deep throat. After 15 mins she took down her throat very slowly and allowed me to push my cock deeper. She almost took the whole length at one point.

Lots of licking and sucking, then down to my balls where she licked and held them in her mouth. Very sexy and starting wanking my cock.

I then stood up and had her sitting on the bed. I was ramming my cock down her throat again and holding the back of her neck.

After another 10 mins of playing and sucking I came hard  and deep in her mouth. Cum was caught below on her tits.

She then cleaned us both up and I was on my way.

Great Cock Sucking skills! I will revisit,

Thanks Carla

Online Dark Vader

Why Carla? Was it just the reputation? I ask as you don't venture out much.

Online Punterperson1971

Link to Profile : External Link/Members Only

Cost: £50 for 30 mins - OWO only (requested by me)
Time: 16:00 11/10/23

Girl: GILF not MILF - not my kind of lady, great big tits, but her reputation is good and wanted to indulge in a long slow blow job.

Very welcoming and gets down to business. Told me to wash my hands and then wiped my cock with a wet wipe. On to the bed and her oral skills were great. I asked for deep throat. After 15 mins she took down her throat very slowly and allowed me to push my cock deeper. She almost took the whole length at one point.

Lots of licking and sucking, then down to my balls where she licked and held them in her mouth. Very sexy and starting wanking my cock.

I then stood up and had her sitting on the bed. I was ramming my cock down her throat again and holding the back of her neck.

After another 10 mins of playing and sucking I came hard  and deep in her mouth. Cum was caught below on her tits.

She then cleaned us both up and I was on my way.

Great Cock Sucking skills! I will revisit,

Thanks Carla
Does she still offer filming I remember her wearing a mask for me to film when I saw her