Author Topic: BRUNA HOT BRAZILIAN - Birmingham  (Read 5300 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6636037) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline DiamondDogg

Seen Bruna recently.

Price £150 for the hour - £20 extra for owo. Total £170.

Location - apartment block in B1 area

Girl - Stunning- pretty, lovely ass. Gym fit. Ass, tits and lips fake but she carries it well. Looks like an Instagram model.

Meet- I get buzzed in, walk to apartment. Behind the door trick. I was very pleased with what I seen. To me bruna looked out of this world.

I went straight for the ass and squeezed it. I just couldn't belive how hot she is. She looks much better in real life.

She asked me if I like French kissing. I said I don't mind. To be honest I was just to busy touching her body to realise that she was asking me if I want it. She said £20 extra. I refused and said no i didn't want to.I don't do kissing with escorts or reverse oral. I asked if owo was included she said £30. I managed too haggle to £20.

So I ask to use the shower to freshen up. Out the shower Bruna immediately rubs her ass on my dick then wanks my dick. I'm playing with her tits and kissing her neck.

I then lay on my back, bruna is between my legs and starts sucking me off. This was not bad. Not much tongue movement though. Plenty of sucking and some spitting.

I then ask Bruna to sit on my face while she sucks my dick. I had no attention to reverse oral. I just wanted to be squashed by her arse cheeks. So she sits close to my face, I'm bitting her arse cheeks, slapping them. She moves back next thing I know her pussy lips have actually touched my lips.

At this point my rules go out the window. My mind is telling me that my lips have touched her pussy now, she smells clean, might aswell go down on her, which I did.

I ate her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She tasted nice. My tongue was deep in her. I then push her waist towards me so her arse cheeks are squasing my face.

I was in heaven at this point. So she gets off, rubbers me up and goes kiss me. I just went for it. We kissed through out the punt with light French kissing.

So she goes on top and rides me. She was going for it to be honest. After a while I think she gets tired so she gets on all fours and I go at it doggy. Brunna was taking a good pounding. I remember her saying "fuck my pussy". While I'm pounding away I play with her ass hole. Not very deep.  Seing her arse cheeks bounce on me was heaven.
 
After this I decided to eat brunas pussy again. She lies on her back while I'm between her legs feasting on her pussy. Her leg is over my shoulder and foot on my back while she pulling my face on her pussy from my hair.

I ask for some more 69. This time she literally suffocated me with her arse and rubbed her pussy all over my mouth. My toungue was out and she was slidding her pussy on and off it. I couldn't breath at one point. I was so tempted to stick my tongue up her arse hole but stopped myself.

So at this point I feel close to cumming. I ask if I can CIM. I get refused. She gets off and let's me spray my load all over her juicy tits. I was rubbing my cum with my dick over her nipples afterwards.

I have another shower before I leave. Check my phone I was in a total of 55mins. This includes 2 showers.

This was an amazing punt. Very expensive but worth it. I have since cracked one off thinking about her as she was that hot.

I would love to visit her again if I can afford too.

External Link/Members Only




Offline Iamforreal

I thought she doesn't receive oral...I would be there in a heartbeat if she would  :D I guess you''re very lucky...

Offline thebastard

Glad you had fun and sounds completely different to who I saw a year ago - no RO or anything!

Offline Beerswillin99

So did she kiss you for free, then? Or did you pay her the extra for kissing afterwards, or?

I've had her on my HL for a while but with OWO and kissing (which is probably only light) that's a whopping £190 for the hour! I've paid that before but calmed down a little now :lol:

Plus I feel like girls who charge extra for things don't really like doing those things and it wouldn't be a great experience, but maybe that's just a YMMV kinda deal.

Offline DiamondDogg

100% let me do reverse oral. I was tongue deep in her

I thought she doesn't receive oral...I would be there in a heartbeat if she would  :D I guess you''re very lucky...

Offline DiamondDogg

So did she kiss you for free, then? Or did you pay her the extra for kissing afterwards, or?

I've had her on my HL for a while but with OWO and kissing (which is probably only light) that's a whopping £190 for the hour! I've paid that before but calmed down a little now :lol:

Plus I feel like girls who charge extra for things don't really like doing those things and it wouldn't be a great experience, but maybe that's just a YMMV kinda deal.

I didn't pay extra for kissing. I paid £170. Its alot for an hour. I think it was worth it.considering how hot she is. Deffo in my top 3 hottest punts I have ever had.

Maybe I got lucky looking at some of the other reviews of her.

Offline DiamondDogg

So did she kiss you for free, then? Or did you pay her the extra for kissing afterwards, or?

I've had her on my HL for a while but with OWO and kissing (which is probably only light) that's a whopping £190 for the hour! I've paid that before but calmed down a little now :lol:

Plus I feel like girls who charge extra for things don't really like doing those things and it wouldn't be a great experience, but maybe that's just a YMMV kinda deal.

What's YMMV?

Offline whats that noise

What's YMMV?
Your miles may vary. Meaning it could be different for everyone.

Offline Man of steel

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 04:08:52 am by Man of steel »

Online Zeraki

Whenever I message her, I ask her if she’s free she says yes, then why I ask a time she doesn’t respond.

Happened 2 days in a row now, comms are terrible

Offline thebastard

I would be all over it if she did 69/RO - like on a weekly basis fgs!

Offline Thaipunter1234

Can confirm, best looking WG I've seen so far. Once you know her game of getting you to nut as fast as possible it's great. I take my time and control the pace always. She's a regular for when I'm working in Brum.

Offline Metzoid

Can confirm, best looking WG I've seen so far. Once you know her game of getting you to nut as fast as possible it's great. I take my time and control the pace always. She's a regular for when I'm working in Brum.

Amen she is stunning

Offline Beerswillin99

Amen she is stunning

Hey Metzoid, I saw your English Jessica review, I think both this girl and EJ would both be £200 per hour (this girl is 150 but with kissing and OWO included: 200). Is she as-good as EJ aka worth 200? 200 is steep for EJ anyway but I wouldn't mind trying her the once.

Offline Metzoid

Hey Metzoid, I saw your English Jessica review, I think both this girl and EJ would both be £200 per hour (this girl is 150 but with kissing and OWO included: 200). Is she as-good as EJ aka worth 200? 200 is steep for EJ anyway but I wouldn't mind trying her the once.

I would say Bruna is hotter and i agree with the above comments that once you work out her game you can have a really sexy timw with her. EJ is expensive but its all included and boy can she fuck. So looks wise Bruna takes it as she is beautiful, sex wise i think EJ takes it.  They are both great options but where i normally go for half an hour punts bruna is that bit more economical to see regularly

Offline Man of steel

I would say Bruna is hotter and i agree with the above comments that once you work out her game you can have a really sexy timw with her. EJ is expensive but its all included and boy can she fuck. So looks wise Bruna takes it as she is beautiful, sex wise i think EJ takes it.  They are both great options but where i normally go for half an hour punts bruna is that bit more economical to see regularly

Agree. Bruna is FAF.💯...and always one of my Brum plan A. Experience better being a regular - whilst boundaries and additional costs - still Latino bliss. Explode in her everytime.💨 and always leave with a smile despite expensive but a bit of cost management a regular punt.😉

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 11:31:33 pm by Man of steel »

Offline Beerswillin99

I would say Bruna is hotter and i agree with the above comments that once you work out her game you can have a really sexy timw with her. EJ is expensive but its all included and boy can she fuck. So looks wise Bruna takes it as she is beautiful, sex wise i think EJ takes it.  They are both great options but where i normally go for half an hour punts bruna is that bit more economical to see regularly

Sounds good, thanks both. (couldn't quote your post, @MoS, as it kept saying 'message body was empty' :unknown: ) I'll definitely try and book her in the next couple of months!

Offline alabama1

Can confirm, best looking WG I've seen so far. Once you know her game of getting you to nut as fast as possible it's great. I take my time and control the pace always. She's a regular for when I'm working in Brum.
Does she allow RO with you mate, as you are a regular ?

Offline alabama1

I would say Bruna is hotter and i agree with the above comments that once you work out her game you can have a really sexy timw with her. EJ is expensive but its all included and boy can she fuck. So looks wise Bruna takes it as she is beautiful, sex wise i think EJ takes it.  They are both great options but where i normally go for half an hour punts bruna is that bit more economical to see regularly
Same question to you mate. As you are a regular, does she allow RO ?, if not, then it's odd that it happened with the OP

Offline Thaipunter1234

Does she allow RO with you mate, as you are a regular ?

Hi pal, I’m a regular when I’m in Birmingham for work. Not sure about RO as I don’t partake in that anyway. She does allow FK with me now for no extra though.

Offline alabama1

Hi pal, I’m a regular when I’m in Birmingham for work. Not sure about RO as I don’t partake in that anyway. She does allow FK with me now for no extra though.
Cheers mate

Offline thebastard

On her Kommons profile it states she does RO but not on AW. Anyone else managed to 69 with her yet?