Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NICOLE THAI - CANARY WHARF - E14  (Read 1888 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218673) (24 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
32 review(s) for Hola Nicole (24 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

A friend of mine had one of those coach holiday 3 day trips from up North to London he couldn't used so I bought it from him well cheap thinking, now's my chance for

my dream punt, the rarest of creatures, an actual real, honest  to goodness Japanese bird. 

I had "Japanese Girl Sakura" in mind but she wasn't answering her mail, and I think she was still on her holidays.  (Gutted).

So, I polished up me 'Cockney', break out Plan B and gave Nicole a call,  postcode sent and a time arranged

and I was making the "I'm outside" call within the hour.. Cushty!

External Link/Members Only    and   External Link/Members Only

I was staying at the Britannia International Canary Wharf and I could see her apartment block form the 7th floor...Triffic!

Defo the girl in the pics and what a cutie she is, lovely smile and laugh, sexy eyes, very good English and very giggly.

£100 for 30 mins paid and the game was on.  A small cute bedsit type place but had large mirrors which I love.  Her DFK'ing is a treat she gave me a good tongue

lashing, tits are implants I think, I did see a scar under her left boob but they still felt amazing and soft.  She delivered an awesome OWO Blow + bag Licking/sucking

I spent most of the booking in RO, (I wasn't gonna stop till she blew).. Mission Acc:  Sexy responses she shakes, bucks, moans and then shudders real hard trapping

your head there.  She bagged me up and climbed on for CG and more DFK'ing then a good bout of Mish and deep snogging to blow in the bag.

She has loads of straight positive reviews so I won't bang on...simply to say, she's definitely a good one, one of the best I had...Believe the reviews man, she's good.

Of course, bear in mind YMMV as always and 'good' girls do have 'bad' days and may just go through the motions for whatever reason.  But not this time..WOW!

Return?   Most definitely.  A reviewer did mention she is moving to a different flat soon and she said the same too in November.  if I can find another cheap

trips to the Capital I will definitely let her handle my 'Big Ben' again....I'll definitely 'Mind her Gap' and be heading 'Underground' again.. Sorry, I'll stop.. :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Burrell0377

gotta pay her a visit this weekend. is her pussy tight?

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

gotta pay her a visit this weekend. is her pussy tight?

Yes!

She's carrying a slight amount of puppy fat around her bum and thighs but still very cute with it.  Pics gallery is very accurate.