Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellena Bristol  (Read 4574 times)

5 review(s) for 1Ellena (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hockogrockle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I cant get my "cut and paste" facility to work for some reason, but she is 1ellena on Adultwork.
Since I saw her (a couple of weeks ago) I gather she has moved about a mile, to what looks like (from using  the psotcode she sent me on Google Maps) a modern estate of small semis with attached garages. Perhaps a little less discreet than the place I saw her, but there you are.
I have to say that the photo on her Adultwork page is up-to-date and dead accurate. I would guess her age is not far out either. I get the impression her list of likes and dislikes is also correct. She is one of those who gives hardsports on request. She described the men who take this to me as having a "very intense experience". Well, thank you Ellena, I think that's one intense experience I can manage without.
Her name may sound Romanian, but in fact she is Scottish, although the accent is a soft one.
She gave a first-class, unhurried service, and was very happy to chat before and after. Not at all a typical sex worker, she is quite capable of conducting a well-structured and intelligent conversation. If that's what you want, of course. To be honest, I think we both "clicked", which made the session a particularly pleasant one.
She gives a first-class rimjob, as I soon discovered, and which I find rather pleasingly erotic. Her oral skills are good, too. During intercourse, I got the impression that she was becoming very aroused, even if she didn't actually come. It didn't appear to be faking of the "oh yeah, baby" variety: the look on her face ( one of sexual arousal)  was not at all fake.
All in all an excellent session. It lasted a generous hour and cost £100.
She may, in her late 40's be a bit old for some, and others may prefer their women to have bigger tits or a more voluptuous shape.
But if those aren't problems, then there is every reason to givr her a go. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I certainly wasn't.

1Ellena

This was a lovely review to come across ..... One thing I feel important to point out is the raised question of how discreet my new location is.....It is very discreet to park right by the house rather than elsewhere actually, the house is not directly overlooked and any visits fit in very well with my other work, so there is nothing indescreet in my location.

No one who has visited me here has found it uncomfortable to do so. 

Yossii

Awesome review :)
Been thinking about 1Ellena for some time her profile pic was awesome. Just wish she would post more!
I think a visit may be in order!

Offline Chris2x

Spent a great hour with Ellena yesterday. Would recommend her if you like mature sexy women who can hold a conversation as well as providing a good time.

But she is planing to move again soon - to Gloucester this time I believe.

Offline PaintBrush

Great review.
Onto the HL she goes.
Cheers

Offline rudolph hucker

I'll say one thing about Ellena, I have seen her quite a few times, at her previous gaff in St.George and her new pad just the once.
She always gave such a good service and GVFM too, slightly kinky using her fingers & dildos up my arse which I found a real turn on.
BUT, and it is a big but, the last time I saw her, just before Christmas 2014, all was going well until she tried to put my cock in her cunt - BB - whilst straddling me on the bed.
That was the end of our session pronto, I dressed, paid and left sharpish. She feigned not understanding why I was leaving but I made it perfectly clear the reason I would never, ever return.
I put this down to the fact that I'm married and careful who and how I fuck as I don't want to bring anything unexpected back home, and she was becoming too familiar.
Merely a heads up chaps, go very careful.

Greedo

I'll say one thing about Ellena, I have seen her quite a few times, at her previous gaff in St.George and her new pad just the once.
She always gave such a good service and GVFM too, slightly kinky using her fingers & dildos up my arse which I found a real turn on.
BUT, and it is a big but, the last time I saw her, just before Christmas 2014, all was going well until she tried to put my cock in her cunt - BB - whilst straddling me on the bed.
That was the end of our session pronto, I dressed, paid and left sharpish. She feigned not understanding why I was leaving but I made it perfectly clear the reason I would never, ever return.
I put this down to the fact that I'm married and careful who and how I fuck as I don't want to bring anything unexpected back home, and she was becoming too familiar.
Merely a heads up chaps, go very careful.

:angry: not good at all, good for you for leaving there and then though.... wonder how many wouldn't leave at that point!!

Offline WilliamMunny

The lady in question is in Leicester now - just of the Fosse Road South. I have seen her a couple of times and agree with previous posters comments.
She is around 5ft 8" and very slim and fit.  If prefer the more mature ladies like me then you will be more than happy.

Her home is absolutely spotless and she is very welcoming.

I normally begin with a massage on the table - firm and professional - she is a qualified masseur I believe. This gradually gets more erotic as the massage progresses with lots of contact below and the option of a prostrate massage (not my scene).

We then move to the bed which is next to the massage table where the deep throat oral is fantastic and the sex even better.

Highly recommended and overall this is a lady that I hope to see regularly.

Offline Roth

The lady in question is in Leicester now - just of the Fosse Road South. I have seen her a couple of times and agree with previous posters comments.
She is around 5ft 8" and very slim and fit.  If prefer the more mature ladies like me then you will be more than happy.

Her home is absolutely spotless and she is very welcoming.

I normally begin with a massage on the table - firm and professional - she is a qualified masseur I believe. This gradually gets more erotic as the massage progresses with lots of contact below and the option of a prostrate massage (not my scene).

We then move to the bed which is next to the massage table where the deep throat oral is fantastic and the sex evein better.

Highly recommended and overall this is a lady that I hope to see regularly.

How about doing a review mate?  :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
tad odd to bump a year old thread?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Lz-129

Quite why anyone would be interested in a girl that practices hardsports is beyond me.  :vomit: :vomit: quite vile

Offline PaintBrush

Is it me, or do I smell Pimp ?   :scare:

Offline PeachyAssFan

I'm not really interested in WGs in Leicester. That said, I've read it now.
If they meant prostate rather than prostrate massage, perhaps the smell is poop.

Offline Roth

Probably. :unknown:

Could be touting in advance of a SW tour?  :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

In case anybody has skipped to the bottom- read reply number 5 from Rudolph Hucker.
I'd avoid.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Roth

In case anybody has skipped to the bottom- read reply number 5 from Rudolph Hucker.
I'd avoid.
 :thumbsdown:

Yep.  :(

vw

Or its a person from Leicester avoiding the East Midlands board for good reason, search on other boards for info rather than trust the clique's posts !

Offline Roth

Or its a person from Leicester avoiding the East Midlands board for good reason, search on other boards for info rather than trust the clique's posts !

One or other could be right but my money's on pimp! :hi:

vw

One or other could be right but my money's on pimp! :hi:

My money is not he is a happy ender looking for a proper prossie that has turned up in town and not met the EM WK Brigade.  Someone who clearly respects his own privacy and discretion top man !  :hi: