Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bonnie - Bournemouth  (Read 1985 times)

2 review(s) for Busty Bonnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline starman

External Link/Members Only

When: Recently
Where: Not far from Holdenhurst Road
Duration: 1 hour - £200 everything included.
Comms:  Excellent
Nationality: British

Saw Bonnie's profile on AW and sent an email as no phone number given.  Quick response with clear instructions.  Booked a few days in advance.  On day of meet arrived in location and texted.  Prompt reply with house number given.  On arrival usual hiding behind the door, but once in I was pleasantly surprised.  Very attractive with stunning body in bra and g string. Boobs are enhanced so might not be to everyone's taste but very well done. Photos on AW are accurate.  House very clean and neat and was shown upstairs.  Sorted out paperwork and left to get undressed while she stashed the cash.  On returning quick chat then straight to it.  Lots of DFK then laid back on the bed for some great OWO which resulted in CIM.  A spot of reverse oral to fill in a bit of recovery time then on with the rubber and sex in a number of positions with a second pop in the bag.  Quick clean up and a nice chat while laying on the bed.  Time left for a bit more oral but 2 pops is my limit so was happy to be noshed until the time was up.  No rushing, not a clock watcher.  An excellent and enjoyable hour with a lovely gorgeous girl. Will I return?  Definitely.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 04:05:58 pm by starman »

Offline Nickernack

Must get back to her good service and good body and she swallows the lot