Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffanyxx - Kennington  (Read 4494 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6876766) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline loveahe

External Link/Members Only

07714 111461

Have had a dry patch, so needed to scratch my TS itch, and saw a few reviews of Tiffany so took the plunge.

Price: 60 minutes for £180

Comms: Good, I sent a message before lunch asking about an evening slot and was told all good and to confirm later that I was still going.  Once I'd confirmed full address was given and off I went.

Location: Very close to the exit from the Tube station, so an easy one to get to and find.  On a main road, so no sketchy estate although might be one to avoid in daylight if you're shy!  (It would appear that Leeya is also currently at the same location External Link/Members Only )

Accommodation
: A large room, a bit tatty but otherwise tidy and clean.  I had just showered so didn't see the facilities on offer. Large bed, towel on top of the sheets so all feels quite fresh.

Looks: Profile pics are definitely her, age wise she is probably nearer to her late 20's than the stated age.  Very trim body, great pair off bolt ons, long(ish) thin cock.

Experience: Paid up and got my kit off, a bit of mutual hugging and groping followed by some good OWO by Tiffany.  More GFE than PSE but she did have moments where she took it all in and some soft DT.  Had a good lick of her tits and moved down to the cock for a while, she does get hard butt you'd probably struggle to get her to top you.  After I while I was desperate to get inside her so on with the dom and some lube and missionary for starters.  After a few seconds off taking it easy she told me to go for it, she can take a hammering.  Had a bit off a rest and she asked if she could go on top, she's a lively girl and a great sight seeing those tits and little cock bouncing away as she rode for her life.  Another break and she jumped back on until she was knackered, and helped me finish over her tits with some more OWO.  Cleaned up, quick chat and my time was done.

Would I return?
Yes.  Trim little body, great tits, and a pretty face with a good attitude.

Would I recommend?
Certainly, if an Asian chick with a bonus is in your near future, give her a spin.

Offline charliepie

Yes please! She looks like my kind of girl, glad you had a good time :yahoo: