Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexilegs, was touring Bristol, will be back  (Read 1586 times)

5 review(s) for brandyswallows (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Qwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hotel near Temple Meads, booked by txt, good comms, was running late but she said she was OK with that

Let me in to room - she asked for £120 for the hour, though AW says £100. Said she needed to change it but hasn't as of today

She is gorgeous I have to say, and was great spending an hour playing with such a hot body

On the other hand, she wasn't really very enthusiastic, or even that talkative - responded to my questions with short answers that didn't really carry on the conversation

Tried to get her turned on - I'm much more interested if there's a response from the girl - but she didn't respond much to the kind of touching that most girls seem to really enjoy. Couldn't tell if she was wet as she was lubed. Was told no fingers inside.

Asked about kissing, she said that was extra - again not mentioned on profile.

She said she was big on feet, and when I played with her feet and toes she did seem to enjoy it to some extent

10 mins before end of hour she said we had to wind up, as her next appt was due on the hour. Could be argued that I was late, so might expect that, but she didn't tell me at the beginning.

Overall, so, although not so bad as to be an out-and-out negative (i.e. not at all some horrid skank who shouts/ swears/ rips off etc.), nonetheless not enough good in it for a positive.

She did say that she's from Brum, and doesn't work up there as she has lots of friends and relatives and doesn't want to be outed - all the same that's where it says she based this week...

and she said she really likes Bristol, so she'll be back.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 11:24:46 am by Qwerty »

Curious6705

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hotel near Temple Meads, booked by txt, good comms, was running late but she said she was OK with that

Let me in to room - she asked for £120 for the hour, though AW says £100. Said she needed to change it but hasn't as of today

She is gorgeous I have to say, and was great spending an hour playing with such a hot body

On the other hand, she wasn't really very enthusiastic, or even that talkative - responded to my questions with short answers that didn't really carry on the conversation

Tried to get her turned on - I'm much more interested if there's a response from the girl - but she didn't respond much to the kind of touching that most girls seem to really enjoy. Couldn't tell if she was wet as she was lubed. Was told no fingers inside.

Asked about kissing, she said that was extra - again not mentioned on profile.

She said she was big on feet, and when I played with her feet and toes she did seem to enjoy it to some extent

10 mins before end of hour she said we had to wind up, as her next appt was due on the hour. Could be argued that I was late, so might expect that, but she didn't tell me at the beginning.

Overall, so, although not so bad as to be an out-and-out negative (i.e. not at all some horrid skank who shouts/ swears/ rips off etc.), nonetheless not enough good in it for a positive.

She did say that she's from Brum, and doesn't work up there as she has lots of friends and relatives and doesn't want to be outed - all the same that's where it says she based this week...

and she said she really likes Bristol, so she'll be back.

You're more tolerant than I - tbh, given the above she sounds like a big negative to me.   :hi:

Tony Montana

Yeah she has a "parlour" attitude - get the punter in and then add on the extras.  In my review of her I said check the extras cost first.

Offline Qwerty

Wouldn't disagree with either of the above comments

Probably too tolerant - I've just had worse experiences, so she comes in the middle zone, as it were

and I did read the review, thought I'd be better at insisting on advertised price, but having got there I guess little Qwerty did all the thinking
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:43:08 pm by Qwerty »