Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-lovely-miki ( formerly miya Thai ) - Northampton  (Read 1721 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436235) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
12 review(s) for Nira sexy thai girl (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ThaisAreBest

This is my first review since Miki is my most recent meet

I’ve met this SP many times this year but She seems to be having trouble with AW since they’ve deactivated 4 accounts of hers this year but can still find her on VS External Link/Members Only ( I hope this is correct )

She is the lady in the pics with the standard airbrushing but she is very sexy, small, cute great body and smooth skin.

Paid 130 + 20 for cim.  owo is included in standard price.

Round 1 started with kissing and caressing each other before oral on her, she then moves for owo which feels amazing, now she is OCD with cleanliness and will wipe you down a couple times and spits into a tissue every so often but make it pass this and she will be one of the best you’ve had. Bag on and she starts to ride hard then mish with plenty of kissing and then pounding away hard in doggy to finish.

Massage to relax which isn’t the best since she’s small but still good

Round 2 was pretty much a repeat of round 1 except this time after doggy I got her on all fours on the floor and pounded away as hard as I could, had her against the wall and in front of mirror just pounding relentlessly before she finishes me in her  mouth. Quick shower and out the door just over the hour.

Would I recommend? Yes definitely, get passed the OCD cleaning and it’ll be amazing, she doesn’t restrict you on positions or how hard, deep, long you can go and she allows you to dominate her without paying the extra 50 she charges for it.

Offline ThaisAreBest

Forgot to say she’s in Northampton, you can park on the Aldi car park nearby

Offline DThunter01

So she’s submissive?? Does she deepthroat?  :drinks:

Offline ThaisAreBest

So she’s submissive?? Does she deepthroat?

Yes she is submissive  :thumbsup: when I tried to deepthroat her she gagged and I’m not particularly big you can get some light face fucking

Offline Charliehutton

So she’s submissive?? Does she deepthroat?

Yes she is submissive  :thumbsup: when I tried to deepthroat her she gagged and I’m not particularly big you can get some light face fucking

Nice one, TAB. Just to let you know, if you click the 'quote' button, you won't have to type in the specific point you're answering. Welcome to UKP! :hi:

Offline ThaisAreBest

Nice one, TAB. Just to let you know, if you click the 'quote' button, you won't have to type in the specific point you're answering. Welcome to UKP! :hi:

Thank you very much. also this is her current AW for anyone who might want a visit
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

If anyone can work out her old AW profile numbers we can get any old reviews reindexed to this

Offline ThaisAreBest

If anyone can work out her old AW profile numbers we can get any old reviews reindexed to this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=33494

This is her original account