Author Topic: Nina Thai GFE 2 - Soho - Friendly, cute and sexy  (Read 1294 times)


25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7368187) (23 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline MartinDan

The girl:
External Link/Members Only
Definitely the girl on the pictures. Glad to say they are not heavily photoshopped. Amazing body. Real boobs.
She is friendly and put me at ease quickly as I was a bit nervous

Booking:
Arranged by text. Very easy communication

Price:
£160/h

Location:
Very easy to find. Address is in the heart of Soho. Lots of people so fairly discreet. The flat is ok. Bathroom was clean.

Services:
OWO (deep), RO, Doggy, Missionary, etc. I didn't try anal but I believe it was on offer. One pop (my limitation)

Would I come back?
Not sure but probably. The girl is friendly. She offers a wide range of service.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 09:46:27 am by MartinDan »