Author Topic: GreatestNicolaX - Brentford - hot MILF but...  (Read 2931 times)


44 review(s) for GreatestNicolax (37 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline adilaa

Link: External Link/Members Only

Very well reviewed MILF so I will keep this fairly short. This happened August 2023 but I have seen her a few times prior.

Comms: Nicola can be quite difficult to get a hold of initially but I found after my first visit she's fairly responsive. She does get booked up quite early in the day so best bet is to text her early. If you get no response as I sometimes do I just try calling and she usually picks up. For this particular meeting comms were quite easy and arranged over 3/4 texts. Agreed £150 for 1hr.

Location: Nice, modern flats in the Brentford area. Parking is nearby including free parking at a Pets at Home store. Once inside, her room is quite dark. Pretty sure that's an intentional thing.

Provider: I must say, for a woman who is at least 45 she's in great shape. Huge ass and lovely (fake) tits. Face is okay too and she is quite tiny height-wise. I guess this makes her assets even more eye-catching. She smelt great and met me with a warm embrace.

Service: Once the paperwork was sorted I was offered a shower which I took. After showering Nicola was waiting for me on her bed wearing some sexy red lingerie and heels. Very hot. I bent her over and played with her, and licked her pussy. Fresh-tasting and responsive. She then returned the favour and sucked me off (asked whether I wanted OWO or OW - I took OWO). She went down pretty deep and certainly knew he way around a cock! Here is where the punt became a bit meh. After putting on a condom and positioning into doggy Nicola seemed to tense up her ass cheeks in a way which prevented full on penetration. Pretty hard to explain but my cock was only ever at most halfway inside LOL. I recognise she has stopped providing many services she used to years ago (e.g. rimming and kissing) but this kinda took the biscuit. I quickly asked her to ride me instead and again she was kind of resisting full penetration. Weird. After some fucking she sucked me off and I came inside her mouth. A good ending but fairly annoying middle.

Summary: Nicola is hot but I feel like her service output and enthusiasm isn't there as it once was. Maybe this is part of the course of being in this line of work but it's a great shame. Definitely still a pretty decent punt for the blowjob alone and I do really appreciate her excellent hygiene. But could be so much more... a neutral from me.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DoorDash

Fair neutral .. weird action.. surprised you got cim

45 is generous I reckon 51ish.
Banned reason: Moron who doesn't like it here.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Taxi Driver


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline Taxi Driver

She told me. Simple. Known her for a while when she was back in Isleworth.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
She told me. Simple. Known her for a while when she was back in Isleworth.

And as we all know SPs never lie about their age...

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Whatever her age she looks sexy for it tbf, still defo. attractive.

But she's just a dead punt lol. Epitome of boring.

She was a nothing special punt when kissing was allowed but now it's not, even worse.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 01:50:26 am by JonasG »

Offline Taxi Driver

And as we all know SPs never lie about their age...

SP's are not in the habit of lying about actually and admitting to being older than they say they are in their AW Bio. They usually lie and blag say they are younger....Hence should make us more convinced that she was actually being truthful.

Offline Taxi Driver

Whatever her age she looks sexy for it tbf, still defo. attractive.

But she's just a dead punt lol. Epitome of boring.

She was a nothing special punt when kissing was allowed but now it's not, even worse.

Agreed. Looks good. Gym has no doubt slowed down the waning effects of surgery. Not age-shaming at all but she is starting to look her age and her sessions are her going through the motions. can't blame her as she has been doing this for some time now. She is really mechanical and boring.