Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru_Massage - Basingstoke  (Read 1181 times)

8 review(s) for Nuru_Massage (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jack_Jones77

This happened earlier this month

External Link/Members Only

Booking: Texted on the day and confirmed she was available.

Venue: Hotel just outside town centre

Looks: Kamila is a fair bit bigger then her profile pictures now, I'd say she's a size 15 - 16. I'll be honest if I knew she had gotten that big I probably wouldn't of booked her, pretty face and nice boobs tho.

Price: £140 for 1 hour

Drove up to the hotel and waited in the car until she texted me instructions. Got to the hotel room and she opened the door. She was dressed in black trousers and black shirt (kinda like a massage therapist!) she was in this tiny hotel room with just the bed pretty much. Offered me a shower which I took as it was fucking roasting hot that day. Came back in and she had stripped completely nude and said to lay down on the bed which was covered in a giant white plastic sheeting.

Lay down and she started the massage, now it's advertised as a Nuru massage which I thought would be the proper clear Nuru gel that they use but she started smearing me with a ton of lotion instead! Which I'll be honest didn't feel that nice, it felt very sticky and greasy.

She works my back, arms and legs pretty good it's clear she knows what she's doing (with usual meh small talk) then after a while she starts rubbing her body up and down my back. After a bit she turns me over and starts rubbing herself on my front and rubs her tits over my cock.
This goes for about 5 mins then she asks me if I want sex or a handjob  so I say sex so she put the rubber on a mounts me cowgirl. This didn't feel that great because of the plastic sheeting, me caked in cheap lotion and the size of her I couldn't really get much movement going. We switch position to missionary and she just kinda laid there so I thought fuck this and asked me to give me a HJ instead. The HJ wasn't anything special so after I blew my load after 5-10mins this I jumped back in the shower (tried to clean the lotion off me as best I could but still felt some of it still on me when I got home too!) thanked her, said my goodbyes and left.

Verdict: The fact that she was a fair bit bigger then her profile and also it wasn't nuru gel massage just a load of body lotion this gets a neutral from me, she's a nice enough girl but I won't visit again. I'd rather go to a massage place and it would be about £40 cheaper.   

Offline old_monk01

Nurilu gel is expensive and messy. Always query SP on this before booking. Majority of them do not have gel.

Offline webpunter

IMO you are being generous with the neutral

Lotion instead of nuru gel WTF
Lotion is worse than johnsons
& is my pet hate

And size 15-16  :scare:
Showing as 10
Tho the pics suggest larger
Its fine especially when the burd is FAF & a 12
Adding +2 is par for the course
Not +5 or +6

& not exactly anywhere near the hour as booked

I'd have this as a clear negative
If you want to get the rating changed you can post this request
& a FH can usually assist 

Thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:
One to avoid

Offline webpunter

Nurilu gel is expensive and messy. Always query SP on this before booking. Majority of them do not have gel.

Is this a more expensive upgraded version of nuru ?  ;)

This SPs profile has nuru in the nic
Even more reason for a neg

Yep worth enquiring
IME massage burds offering b2b & charging extra for nuru are usually more reliable
& if it turns out no nuru gel [ooooh i've run out  :rolleyes:] then easy to revert to b2b